Psychological warfare

Does anyone think that psychological warfare is being used against us?

I sometimes wonder, what if half of what I experience is actually people screwing with me and the other half is all in my head? But I’m just a schizophrenic, of course it’s all in my head, right?!

You know, Yassarian from Catch-22.

I think part of my psychic/telepathy is real and some just pretend. But I been doing cashier type jobs most my life so I get use to reading people… I think I can tell what they thinking. But I always remind myself that it could be completely wrong, but also right. So whatever I never know unless I talk to them.

1 Like

I think what is true , is that people tend to challenge , joust and p1ss take , and with schizophrenia our tolerance for that kind of interaction goes way down. but thats where its at…, got to find someway of normalising all that kind of stuff. People are a pain in the ass dude.

1 Like

Sometimes I’m amazed how people beyond the range of what you would normally think they would be aware of me know what I’m thinking. It’s starting to make me think that in reality I am part of some kind of a scenario like in the movies - Inception, The Matrix, and others. Maybe what I think is real is some kind of a dream, and I’ll wake up to a different reality.

the radio talks but never ansewers back. the laughs but I pay it no mind.

These straight assholes are ■■■■■■■ douchebags. With or without telepathy. Dealing with this culture has installed voices that constantly try to make me conform with the binary. It’s absurd and I don’t know where it came from.

“Oh dear can’t you see, it’s not them its me, we’re not enemies, we just disagree. I think we should disagree yeah.”

I certainly fight back in my own way, which probably maintains this psychosis to some extent, but really I don’t know what else to do. These hallucinations won’t let me forget about the situation.

1 Like

The US has many psychological warfare operations, there are even manuals that are available on the net.

http://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf

Mouse - you’re studying psychology. You’ve probably already learned enough to know that this isn’t true. Its hard work to get people to change. Lots of dedicated time and effort to reduce social anxiety to tolerable levels, etc.

Talk to your professors about “psychological warfare” - and I’m sure they’ll look at you with surprised expressions because its really not plausable at any deep level.

1 Like

This area is truly an area that can easily play into paranoid fantasies - but PsyOps (Psychological Operations) are not really psychological warfare - its just propoganda and deceptions that this department tries to convince people (like Iraqi miliary) during wars.

Check out here. Its not something that would impact any regular people during regular times - and its only used in wars.

or

If psychological warfare really worked, I would try using it on my dysfunctional neighbours down the street. They keep us up late with their drinking, drugging, and carrying on. One of those “known to the police” families that drag down property values in the area.

Pixel.

2 Likes

The NSA just built a new compound in Utah.

Depends on what your definition of warfare is. Look at mainstream media, music, TV and current marketing trends and tell me there is no programming occurring.

1 Like

I mean when people say things in real life and I can’t call them out on it because well I’m schizophrenic. The idea is to see how much I can take until I snap. Or am I just hallucinating all of this? Like when autocorrect throws in words that are relevant to me but are not close to what I am spelling, like when my phone flashes images of I don’t even know what because they’re so fast, ect.

I might be a little out of sorts, I just tapered down to the 7mg nicotine patch and it’s not going well.

I feel like I’m solving a conspiracy, which means I am probably just going insane.

1 Like

Sounds like you are headed for a relapse, no offense. I can relate.

2 Likes

I feel for you bro. Take breaks from wondering about when you can. It’ll keep you sane. I know you know how to be skeptical. Keep it all hypothetical. If people were capable of this ■■■■ they are just ■■■■■■■ around with us and they’ll never do anything to make it real.

It’s the spoken words I hear that are the hardest to ignore. They seem to be paying attention to what I’m doing at all times.

Like I was talking with this girl and when she was speaking i started thinking objectively
Do I arouse her
she looked me right in the eyes and said “You do” then carried on with the conversation we were having.

Hallucination? Yeah likely. Eerie as ■■■■ that is hard to disbelieve… most certainly. Directly related to my wishful thinking. Most certainly also. MEH gotta just let it go or else they’ll hospitalize me.

People are strange.

2 Likes

Think? Okay, well… you asked. I had to swallow down an immense amount of professional level material on a) mind control cults, b) family dynamics of mental illness in succeeding generations, and c) sociological psychology. (My guess would be at least 25K pages thus far.)

I came away convinced that everyone’s mind is a concoction of beliefs in a constructed reality delivered to us by various forms of authority ranging from parents and peers to teachers and prelates to the media and the supposed authorities quoted therein. I don’t think most people can look, listen or feel very much after the age of seven or eight, save for what they are told is permissible.

Finally, it looks to me like many people with ostensible “mental illness” are those who are able to see outside those cult-urally prescribed boxes of belief, but not wholly enough – nor with adequate ego strength – to be able to be comfortable with a Truth that sometimes conflicts very painfully with what they feel they need to believe to feel secure.

4 Likes