Preliminary evidence that negative symptom severity relates to multilocus genetic profile for dopamine signaling capacity and D2 receptor binding in healthy controls and in schizophrenia

In a nutshell, they are saying that D2 is implicated in the pathophysiology of negative symptoms, especially anhedonia. This is old news, but somehow I feel refreshed because it sounds like something can be done with the available technology, whereas if there had been a case of disrupted neural networks, we would have had to wait many years before a viable treatment emerges.

1 Like

yes…this stuff are really complicated…!!!

I think this is a case of disruption between neural network …!!!
Cuz they are still not able to find any effective treatment to solve this freaking mystery…it looks like dead horror to me…!!! NO way we have to wait some 20 to 30yrs by then I’ll be 60yrs…!!! it doesn;t matter i will fight for American presidency …and make love to some beautiful white ■■■■■ cuz they know the cut…!!! middle finger to our fate and destiny …!!! news never makes me positive this days…and drugs doesn;t work… HEy @Andrey how are u …just don;t read it…take care…!!

1 Like

LOL @far_cry0 you don’t do things by half measures, do you…

1 Like

See Andrey neither my med works neither i have any aspiration toward future …its due to Sz…!!!
So i make fun of nearly everything …I am Dead,what can i say…@Andrey don’t take anything personally i just wanted to appreciate u for Ur contribution,and i know ur are cool and handsome as always…!!! Cuz my Damaged mind just don’t Dream.!!

1 Like

Means…?? like not understanding the situation…!!

1 Like

You don’t do things by half measure = you want to do great things and go all out.

1 Like