Pregnancy and infant loss awareness day

Today is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day and I just really want to talk about the babies I lost and offer support to any of you that have also lost a baby.

Almost 11 years ago my son, Jackson, was stillborn. He had the tiniest little fingers and was so precious and beautiful. I miss him every day and thinking about him all brings me to tears. After him, I had 9 more miscarriages. I think about the what ifs of all of them all the time. Especially my twins. My twins, if born on their due date, would be celebrating their 3rd birthday today. I miss them so much.

6 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss @LED

1 Like

My mom had 5 miscarriages after my sister, before me. And my birth was complicated too. My mom says they found the problem as to why she was miscarriaging and that’s why I was born.

1 Like

You should call her today. :heart:

1 Like

Today is also the Wave of Light and at 7pm in your respective time zone you’re supposed to light a candle for the lost babies to create a wave of light across the world.

1 Like

Wave-of-Ligh-t

2 Likes

In the future, there may be alternative methods of creating new people apart from females carrying fetuses
in their womb.
However, in the historical sense women were necessary for the survival of humanity
and will remain so until alternative methods to create people are developed.

My mom miscarried my brother jonathan before she had me. She ran from a dog chasing her while pregnant with him and fell. When i got older she told me she had a dream tht she saw an angel carrying my brother up to the heavens.

1 Like

@LED I am sorry you had to go through all these miscarriages.
I commend you for continuing to try to give birth.
You are a brave woman.

3 Likes

That’s so sweet. You should call her and light a candle for him tonight. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. That’s very sweet of you.

1 Like

Sorry for your losses, @LED.

1 Like