Post the current time there

how much do you take?

I have to say, I started Latuda a month ago, slowly increased it to 60 and I have noticed no side effects. Maybe a little appetite increase? As long as I have my sanity, I donā€™t look for more.

2 Likes

I miss living there. Do you live in the East Bay?

Youā€™re the boss! I hated it though. From what I hear itā€™s a lot different from geodon.

I suffered a lot on Geodon, it gave me horrible and intolerable side effects.

how often do you see the pdoc?

Yeah I was offered that and I declined right away.

15mg a nightā€¦i think i need 20mgā€¦i know i should not take two but sometimes insomnia strikes

usually every 6 weeks or more. Iā€™m going to start therapy in November. Iā€™m doing much better though in general. How about you?

3:52 PM minnesOta

1 Like

I take diazepam to sleep and it works fine, although its a bit addictiveā€¦ zyprexa is too heavy for me. I have it for sos situations like starting to freak out or delusions start appearing but its been pretty quiet

Same here.

Getting to sleep is always a chore.

1 Like

every 3 months, i am in remission the past 5 years on paper although i accept my diagnose, imo i had episodes of psychosis and in between them i am fine. i joined a mental health club but left it wasnt my cup of tea

yeah I donā€™t know how I feel about joining a health club, I would like to try therapy though.

i had zimovane 7.5 sleepers and they worked for me for sleep, i get bouts of insomnia here and there, maybe once every 4 months, noting very serious, most of the time i get a good night sleep/rest

1 Like

Yeah I know, when Iā€™m neervous I get insomnia. Iā€™ve been sleeping well though for this past couple of months. Iā€™m just waiting for the classes to begin to see my bodys reaction

i did therapy classes and i loved learning all aboutā€¦, it was group therapy, i learnt lots there and i would be interested in going too one again, it really helped me and gave me a lot of insight into it

1 Like

i am glad i found this site, were we can share our stories

2 Likes

Same here, glad I found this forum

2 Likes

This forum is godsend. Thanks @SzAdmin

3 Likes