Post the current time there

it’s 09;25pm here in ireland :dizzy_face:

Hello pedro it’s the same time here in the UK

1 Like

It’s 4:30 pm i have some time to kill before I head out for the night :cocktail: Feeling a little lazy honestly.

what time do you usually sleep?

1 Like

Have a great night out
Have a drink for me

2 Likes

im usually asleep by 11 depending

1 Like

yeah me too. I usually sleep around 10 pm but I’m waking up several times during the night. It’s getting weird. I’m gonna go to bed a little late than usual.

3:31 Central Time, USA.

1 Like

when i cant sleep i double up on the zyprexa that does the trick

Good for you. I just recently quit Ativan and maybe that’s why. switching meds right now. Hope you have a good night and sweet dreams :strawberry:

1 Like

21:33 in Portugal

Zyprexa used to knock me out

1 Like

3:35 fifteen characters

thanks…

be safe switching meds takes time to adjust to the new med

Yeah you know waterway, I’m kinda worried about you. Ativan is actually pretty hard. and did I read before you’re lowering your geodon or something? and you’re about to go off all meds? I think you’re doing it too fast. WAY too fast. I could be wrong though. But I think you’re just covering it up good.

Thank you. I’m stopping Geodon in four days but taking 60 mg of Latuda instead. I quit Ativan 3 weeks ago, I was taking 0.5 mg per night to treat my insomnia caused by Geodon. I’m doing fine, just a little agitated in general but fine.

be careful!!!

1:40 pm in California. Hot and sunny.

Did you just start latuda? I was on that. That ■■■■ freakin suxks man! You might wanna look it up on webmd for a list of side effects. I don’t think its as good as they make it sound. That crap had my joints aching like I was an old man. And also like a weird type of mania as well. Latuda is def a weird drug.

But i was never on geodon so I can’t compare it.

And it’s a bad time to go through ativan widthrawal too since your switching meds.

Just be careful ok??? Some people can handle it some cant.

peace.

3:43pm here is Missouri USA.

im taking it 15 years i built up a tolrance to it