Post a picture, new or old!

I think that’s a typo. What @Wave actually said was that he looked like a PIZZA. That acne is terrible when you’re young, lol.

2 Likes

Hey!! @alien is still around!!

1 Like

Comin to ya live and in color, even! Hiya Nick, nice to see you. Glad you’re still here.

1 Like

Your finger nails are dirty!!!

Yep! XD that’s what happens when you always forget to carry shading sticks around with you and you have to smudge the pencil with your fingers.

1 Like

I had to point that out cause over the years I have had so many women complain about dirty finger nails LOL

I honestly don’t really care because I don’t go waving my hands around in peoples faces saying “Hey look at my nails aren’t they gorgeous!?” I mean I don’t want them totally gross, but they don’t need to be perfectly pristine either.

I do have one pic of when my nails were pretty. And my hand too. I took a sharpie to it also an fyi I’m kinda young, so don’t be too surprised at the picture.

13 Likes

Looks good, don’t mind me, I just like joking around and mine are anything but clean, one is smashed up

I know you were just joking. Even if you weren’t I most likely wouldn’t feel offended. And ooh I hate smashed fingers. I smashed mine in a car door once. It was all shaped funky for like a year it was crazy.

1 Like

I swear I uploaded my picture in a post, in this thread. but I can’t find it. :disappointed_relieved:

the webbrowser can’t even find this post, when I do a text search for “sirBoring” or “princeBoring” …

I guess I’ll copy-paste this whole thread and do a Find search in Notepad.

4 Likes

babies are not allowed to have accounts here, little Miss / Mister. :frowning:

your parent’s cute though. :slight_smile:

A little something from Sarad. We don’t do the Christmas tree but we put some details around like sob’s thorns or balloons.

12 Likes

is that the Alcoholics Anonymous book on the bottom shelf?

Lmao no :smile: I do have an autobiography of former heroin user which was very popular book here… But those are mostly theoretical books on literary theory and feminism and a few novels. I think I have a Bible and Quran somewhere there too. I’m eclectic.

2 Likes

Oh, well its a nice collection. The yellow and blue cover looks almost exactly like an American AA book lol. I like the decorations too, nice and not to wild like some people do here. Theres a good book called “A million little pieces” its also an autobiography of a heroin user. Maybe not as real as the one you have.

1 Like

Is that your son holding the balloons?

Borrrrrringgggggg.

1 Like

You resemble Kendrick, love it.