Post a picture, new or old!

It wasn’t just rotated - it was flipped and adjusted as well - look at the one you posted your smirk was to the left and the one reposted it is to the right and fuzzier…
that’s not right man shouldn’t have done that without permission…
@shutterbug can that be made a rule of some sort users not allowed to post other people’s pictures that is kind of a violation of privacy.

2 Likes

Stillhavehope I am so sorry really.
I thought it was one of those pics that comes sideways in emails sometimes and needs flipped…you are so beautiful and I didn’t want to see u in a sparring session…now I can’t change it and I tried, tried tried! and the site says I can’t…please dont kill me… j/k but really…

Ok, ok, if you want a sparring session just put me down and I will see you sideways…
Sometimes you have to laugh at disasters…
I feel so bad, really…
This sux! Sorry! I mean that…

1 Like

Omg!! Its completely okay!!! I’m sorry I even said anything about it. Seriously don’t worry its completely fine! I feel bad that you feel bad now lol

No worrries at all!

1 Like

It annoyed me. And I hate the way it looks now. But I don’t want you feeling bad. It was innocent. You didn’t know. A little weird that you did that but lol its okay :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you @Sarad
I sent @Stillhavehope a pm but I think she left for the night.
@shutterbug said there isn’t anything he can do. @szadmin we need your comment on this? Rule to not allow posting someone else’s picture

2 Likes

As far as I know, pixel can delete the posts.

I can delete the post if someone shoots me the link to it?

In general Nettiquette (Internet Ettiquette) it is considered poor form to post, re-post, or manipulate someone else’s image without prior permission. Not one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it can lead to hard feelings.

deleted post were deleted…

Removed them as per request.

I’m back, thanks for looking out guys!

1 Like

we got your back! @Sarad was about to come through the screen and kick some butt…

Haha whaaat? Really?

Lmao things are getting wierd in this thread. This is why you shouldnt post your pictures on the internet. Especially on a community website for the ill. Should keep photos to private message threads. Anyone can see your photos on normal threads like this

5 Likes

8 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

My sisters cat

8 Likes

Ding ding we have a winner :blush: I agree :sunglasses:

1 Like

I put makeup on yesterday

17 Likes

You look very nice.

Take care.