Post a picture, new or old!

Gonz is a cutie @Azley :blush:

1 Like

It is the finest piece of literature ever produced by human hands:

Included is a veritable Who’s Who of All Black Cats:

Interestingly enough, while cats generally call me by my name, my roommate is known by such titles as Cat Butler, Other Person (as in “Rhubot and Other Person”) and Lap in cat society.

8 Likes

I approve of you keeping that shelf clear for the Gonz’s reclining and surveying pleasure!

Gonzo is a king amongst cats.

2 Likes

My post apocalyptic bunker. Lol no ive just been busy.

1 Like

I missed your humor :relaxed:

here’s my kitty - he won’t stay still and always wants petting. If he wants you to pet him and you don’t he bites your feet.

8 Likes

14 Likes

You look like a modern day hippie.

3 Likes

I take it as a compliment :blush:
sometimes people don’t intend it to be that way though. I don’t care :blush:
thank you :smile:

2 Likes

You look like my 4 year old niece, you have the same serious face, sweet blue eyes and sad half smile :two_hearts:

1 Like

@eyeofRa I saw a hot redhead yesterday she was probably 40…she had very RED hair, but it wasn’t dyed, I couldn’t stop admiring her beauty she must have thought I was a creeper.!

1 Like

I used to hate my red hair. I dyed and dyed and dyed it, and all my cousins (3/4 of us are gingers I swear) kept telling me when I get older I’ll love it. I was like no way. no yuck. but now I love it, never dying, cutting, or brushing it again

1 Like

Trust me it’s unique and rare and sexy,yours is a little more orangeish than this woman yesterday with RED hair…but nonetheless looks great on you!

There’s two types of men in the world, ones who luuurve redheads, and the ones who just don’t realize it yet :smile:

I just made that up btw but I think it’s true. I only gained an infatuation for redheads three years ago.

1 Like

Me complementing 17 year old eyeofra on her redheadedness is like dazed and confused

4 Likes

My childhood friends mom was a redhead. She was so beautiful and she had the nicest green eyes I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

gotta love them green eyes… though I occasionally get to talk to a lady who has some amazing blue ones…

10 Likes

Got to spend time with my horse and go barebacking, today. I haven’t ridden him in years, and now I’m sore and exhausted. I hope I get a chance to go again, before I go back home.

10 Likes

She’s a beauty. How many hands?

Oh gee, I don’t even know. He’s quite short though. I haven’t dabbled in the equestrian side of life in many years, sorry.