“Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself”

3 Likes

And she’s very intelligent too!

1 Like

That goes without saying.

2 Likes

I’m like

3 Likes

Can’t believe it, I am soon 49 years old …

11 Likes

Anyone ever told you you look like Russell Crowe in a beautiful mind…when he was around 50?

You are first, nobody has really said so …

1 Like

@Sarad A cute mistress…!!!:alien:

1 Like

that’s me always for different reason

1 Like

@Rhubot here is a picture of my Gus. He lives with my parents because where I first lived when I moved interstate, I wasn’t allowed pets. He settled in with them so I never had the heart to move him again.

And this is their other cat Casper. He is a burmese and acts like a human baby. He is a darling.

12 Likes

Why wasn’t I tagged in this :wink:

I’m a crazy cat MAN!

2 Likes

He looks like my Gus! He’s so cute!

1 Like

Sorry JJ :blush: I will remember that for next time!

1 Like

Does you Gus have yellow golden eyes too?

1 Like

This is my Gus, @anon84763962 :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

It’s uncanny we have almost identical cats with the same name!

Your Gus is a cutie. I just wanna hug that little face.

1 Like

He would like to hug you, too, then tell you to hold still so he can fight your arm. He’s still very much a kitten :smiley_cat: I look at your Gus and think, AW HE NEEDS SOME SNUGS. My Gus is an enthusiastic snugger.

2 Likes

Gus is so cute. I love black cats with those big yellow eyes (my mom has two black cats).

I couldn’t help but notice, there’s an item behind Gus with a black cat’s face on it. I first thought it was a book, perhaps The Book of Gus, for all the Gus worshippers or perhaps The Butler’s Guide to Pampering Gus. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

That cat is really friggen adorable rhubes…

But i dunno. Ain’t nothing going be cuter than the furrowed gonz to me.

10 Likes

me now xxx

That is my play and my friend Emma’s plays on in Edinburgh this year and a propper run in Bristol in 2017

wow i look ■■■■ next to the purple

14 Likes