Post a picture, new or old!

I would totally wave goodbye to the CIA with you though.

Hahahahahaha methinks wed be friends in real life

1 Like

absolutely :+1: :innocent:

Itā€™s a combination of looks and capabilities.

I will sometimes start on rants that no one will understand, but make total sense to me( always been the case since before the sz)

Iā€™d like a girl who was smart enough to understand physics/ artificial intelligence/ etc.

Only met one of those and she lives in Chicago.

But I donā€™t know like I said earlier. girls have it or they donā€™t and I donā€™t even know what it is.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll meet someone when you are ready. Love is blind. We do set special deals and deal breakers but you donā€™t really know who youā€™re gonna end up with. I think for me the most important quality in someone is the sense of humour. If I can have fun with someone and laugh, I can do all the other stuff also.

3 Likes

Itā€™s too complicated. Laughing is great but I also laugh at stupidity.

Itā€™s all kinds of oddness.

But I do trust things will work out.

Itā€™s odd though what happens my character is pretty dynamic.

Typically the forward girls get with me and then I become non passiveā€¦ Itā€™s complicated. Multiple states or what not.

Well itā€™s loser but whatever I already new that.

I think your a loser now :thumbsdown:

So easy eh? What a friend

Itā€™s just jealousy, because I had an internet crush on you. But I need to remind myself your straight.

Itā€™s part of my delusions. It would be like me going for a chick. NO WAY!! Your still nice and not a loser.

1 Like

Hah I love you man.

Iā€™m sorry that blah blah sexual ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

1 Like

You are invaluable to the forum.

Good answer. Iā€™m just going to hit on sara for now on.

1 Like

She said sheā€™d s your d lol.

I love Sara as well.

Yea she wants to put pantyhose on me!!! Iā€™m not cool with that.

Hah man. Do as though wilt.

Or donā€™t do as thou wilt.

An old picture.

3 Likes

1 Like

Or conversely you have to be blind to love, but if you live in ignorance neither is possible.