Post a picture, new or old!

It doesn’t take too many of those head shots to start doing damage.

Very handsome gentlemen and beautiful ladies on this site. Everyone looks fabulous.

4 Likes

You’re telling me…I forgot what day it was for ten minutes yesterday…and they say I am some sort of brainiac

Omg @sunshine :heart_eyes: you are so cute! Adorable! Pretty! What ethnicity(s) are you?

1 Like

Great smile yeah

1 Like

I’m half Latina, half white. :slight_smile:
Thank you! You’re so kind. :sunny:

2 Likes

@Sunshine
I reckon you are the most normal looking person here, at least from my point of view since you’re American and look like a normal American , in a good way of course and the good kind of American,. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww haha thank you! May be depressed on the inside but still rockin’ it on the outside :wink:

1 Like

Sz.com

2 Likes

@minnii. You must “like” sunshines pic! You must have missed it. Isn’t she adorable?!?!

1 Like

Omggggggggggg so adooooooorableeeeeee :heart:

Thanks for the heads up Jon @turningthepage

3 Likes

I knew you’d like it :wink:

Usually you’re on those things before anyone else!

Something seemed “up”

2 Likes

I’m organizing things, I need to keep myself active. Cleaning, storaging stuff. Organizing the storage unit. I come and check once in a while. That’s how addicted I am. And also the tv is on and it’s all about partying and celebrating the euro cup :smile:

2 Likes

@Sunshine
U look cute…:+1:sunny…!!!

1 Like

@Sunshine broke the forum :smiley: :yellow_heart: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hey you’re not bad looking yourself either :wink:

1 Like

Yeah but @sunshine :heart_eyes: :relaxed:

1 Like

@turningthepage @Sarad @far_cry0 @Minnii Thank you all! Sunshine loves all of you :smile:

4 Likes

I found this picture of my uncle
he was a very very low functioning schizophrenic. I was always scared of him when I was young. he died before I got the chance to even attempt to talk to him, and I regret that a lot. I wish I woulda had a better understanding, and known I had no reason to be scared.
he always talked to his voices, nobody else

11 Likes

14 Likes