Post a picture, new or old!

& ,
One Of Your Nites You Are Going To Fall Asleep , Wake Up and Feel Refreshed As Pure Love …,

Jus Hold Tite To Patience , Hold To Tha Honesty You Have Within Your Self …,

Sometymes It Takes T(Y)me …,

Check out Tha Song SOMEDAY (by) THE STROKES … ,

and Watch Tha V(Y)D , it Mite Be Helpful Fur Ya (!!!)

1 Like

No silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

You look like a human!

1 Like

hahah :smiley: yeap waffles :slight_smile:

ill make a post on it,the lack of smiling… i suppose you ve always smiled? :slight_smile: i was feeling shame when doing photos of me since child :confused: i suffered a lot waterway, since child…

You have a delicate face features. Gimme some make up and I would turn you to princess. :princess:

1 Like

I’m sorry anna. We all have had our suffering. Nobody can have it all. We’ve all been hurt and had rough times, you need to be a strong person and overcome your challenges on life. I know it’s never easy.

1 Like

great sarad, yeah, i was doing make up before, dont do it anymore… you re right,i need some make up :smile:
waterway, what is worrying me i sthat i was really an unhappy child and i rarely met someone who lives isolated since 13 years… its not a good prognosis this…

can you delete old posts?. I cant seem to delete mine

Yeah, I got to be more negative.

it stretched it

e(Y)e didn’t Suffer , Or Perhaps e(Y)e Was Too Young To Even Realize That e(Y)e Was Suffering … ,

OR Even Being Mis-treated … ,

and It Doesn’t Disappear … ,

Thee Onli Thing You Can Change Is How Happi OR Sad You Feel LY)Ke Being …,

You Can’t Smile Cause You Are Supremely Hurt … ,

Pain l(Y)Ke That Does Naught Disappear , but YOU CAN (!!!) ,

Jus Drop Tha Stupid ■■■■ , and Swimm Within An Ocean Of Stars , No Matter What T(Y)me It is …

Ch - Ch - Check Thus Out … ,

HeLlO hOw ArE YoU , mMm e(Y)e LoVe , WaIt , e(Y)e JuSt GoT a MeSsAgE , BEEP BEEP (!!!) ,

(BRB) …

13 Likes

I swear I look younger now than I did 8 years ago. It’s like I found the fountain of youth. Somewhere, somehow.

1 Like

your lips are kissable @Sarad :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarad’s friend looks like a young Martha Stewart.

1 Like

It Must Be Boring To get So Many Likes For a Simplistic Picture Of Oneself …,

give me your friend :smile:

:smile: :smile:

e(Y)e Rely On Smiley Happi Yellow Headly Faces HAHAHAHA (!!!) :smile:

:smile: :smile:

1 Like

why don\t you post your picture?