Post a picture, new or old!

aww thank you patrick xxx

so happy to hear. I still suffer from side effects. I’m not doing very well. currently switching meds.

it took me 10 years to get used to meds/drugs and accept the fact…once i made the decision to accept and move on i got a lot better in most areas of my life, ive found a type of peace which is delightful, they say time is a healer i totally believe this imo

5 Likes

This is me at my job, it was a slow day so we were just ■■■■■■■ around.

20 Likes

because i was in the bottomless pit of hell in my mind… now i expierince all the heavenly delights, the contents of my heart, in order to feel super bliss i walked the line :sunrise:

2 Likes

you look like a celebrity, such pretty eyes. very beautiful :o)

1 Like

heaven lol

:wink: :blush: haha

Thank you very much.

Yeah this is a good one.

1 Like

Well you could take more,if you do could you take some with you in shorts? That will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what you mean by that.

my mum called me joking the other day, Mr. Mc Murphy, from the movie ‘‘one flew over the cuck coo’s nest’’ i was sercetly delighted with that…plus its one of my favorite movies

Naaah. I don’t think so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Naw, that can’t really be you. It’s a picture of a movie star.

2 Likes

Yeah, you look like the average soldier I see at the army base where I work three days week.

Great picture Jayne Beal. You were above average in the looks department. You’re still pretty cute.

2 Likes

Jayne’s still a hottie yo.(In my book)

2 Likes

You look crazy as hell, lol.

I didn’t say she wasn’t.

i have to admit i am unattractive to the oppisite sex, i havent a girlfriend in years jue to many reasons,sad