Post a picture, new or old!

That’s good, I don’t have a son, what’s it like? I don’t know if I would be able to take care of anyone else but myself living with this condition.

awesome!! he looks really cute in that pic. :o)

Oh yeah I’ve been to Niagra Falls too, thanks for reminding me! Just not the Canadian side, it was the New York side, so I guess that doesn’t count does it?

im born and bread irish, im from ireland, ah pics dont really serve justice, there only a snap

2 Likes

have you any pics waterway?

1 Like

I don’t know. I liked Niagara falls it was beautiful but I like Montmorency Falls better. It’s in Quebec city, visited there in 2011, it was breathtaking walking on the bridge on top of the waterfall. I should go again.

6 Likes

beautiful!

(15 characters)

1 Like

in my younger days :slight_smile:

25 Likes

You do have a slight look of Lebanese to you, but I’d say Greek possibly too, but who am I to say haha. Strikingly beautiful picture though!

1 Like

very pretty :slight_smile: I couldn’t tell where you came from!

1 Like

Can you put up more pics please? Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t have anymore! Lost all my photos 'cause the last laptop i had broke, so just this one

Always good to see you @jaynebeal

2 Likes

younger again :slight_smile:

27 Likes

from your pic you look latino, you also look very pretty, is ottawa in canada? when i get a tan i look latino

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: yeah it’s in canada. two hour drive from Montreal. I guess you can’t really judge someone from their appearance

This is me before the weight gain.

32 Likes

I’d say it’s your eye color that gives you that foreign quality.

Certainly don’t seem Merican to me, can’t figure out why though.

1 Like

That’s the ticket…

Click away when you’re young, ladies. Life is a fast ride!

Lovely as always, jaynebeal…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@waterway i take zyprexa 15mg and seroxat 40 mg, since 2000 im 33 now, and ive no syptoms the past 5 years its like ive recovered from the suffering

2 Likes