Positive message of the day 02/10

7 Likes

…Im not a blue yeti

1 Like

The best message min min :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not??? Damn, I really saw you that way, the internet is so deceiving

1 Like

Its ok i get that alot. Suprise myself sometimes. I know i have some european in me, but I checked ancestry and everything and what do you know, I’m no parts yeti. Its funny though my cousin married a half yeti half indian and she fit right into the family. Sometimes we need to clarify they’re not cousins to people who don’t know (also that her dad eats men, but he’s going through alot and it’s probably not the best to be pointing things out right now)

1 Like

Glad you checked that out… Such a releif. I’m a bit paranoid you know? Everyone is a bit yeti to me :weary:

1 Like

It’s not good to be racial profileing people like that minnii. There’s alot of stigma and steriotypes towards yetis now a days.

1 Like

You’re right, here I am discriminating yetis. I’m going to hide in my corner now.

1 Like

It’s ok minnii. As long as you learn your leason. Yetis aren’t quite people genetically, but they have feeling too.

1 Like

Yetis are actually awesome, blue and sweet, I was just following the fear crowd.

Yes, I’ve learned my lesson.

1 Like

Great message, sadly not so easy sometimes.

I’d be flipping out if my/someone else’s heart was trying to hug my face…

1 Like

ah minnii you know I can’t read…

Has cool comics though… Your loss my friend

[insert complaints here]

:smile:

nah I just don’t have time right now…

Have a good one! I’m going to study now…

1 Like

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

Later minnikers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.