Poor Eye Contact

I can look people in the eyes ,it’s just that there is no contact between the eyes but more like “starry”…
No connection or contact and can seem cold or empty.

I have had contact with brown eyes a couple or few times in my life but that seems to be the only ones/times and could of been touch of chemistry or attraction there too.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with eye contact at all but I have had the misfortune of having people stare into my eyes trying to intimidate me and it is very confrontational and uncomfortable. I am too nice of a person to say what I am thinking to these people so I just let them do their little insult combined with a stare down and get mad about it later by myself. It is SO fu*cking RUDE and CONFRONTATIONAL to STARE into someone eyes!!! Looking is one thing. Staring is another entirely.

1 Like

I used to do it too little, too, during my prodromal phase between the ages of 13-19 but once I went sz, I made toooo much eye contact, like I wanted to see the little iris change shape. I imagined that these iris changes were clues to what they were thinking. So yea, too much while psychotic.

After meds kicked in and I realized that it was socially inappropriate to watch people’s pupils and irises, I started watching youtube videos and paying attention to how eye contact was made. Generally, don’t stare blindly, but blink. look away at intervals. look into their eyes at intervals, too, this is what I learned. Also, go by how much eye contact they’re making, too. Mimicking the normals has gotten me very far in life.

1 Like

lol I just laugh in there face when somebody tries to do that ■■■■ to me.

2 Likes