• World
  • Folk
  • Emo
  • Goth
  • Punk
  • Gospel
  • Other
2 Likes

a lot of those, I’m defined daily and so is the music I may listen to. If I’m in a rutt, I tend to play a lot of the same songs. I’m trying to get out of that rutt as we speak since I came up to a chorus for an old song I’m writing. I’ll pretty much spend a good amount of the weekend working on music and listening to it lol.

4 Likes

Alternative, without question.

1 Like

CLASSIC rock. I’m not really into most rock that came out in this decade though but I will still buy CD’s by Springsteen or U2, or any of the giants of rock. The Pretenders came out with a good CD of original music a few years ago and I bought that.

1 Like

do you like the new U2 album?

i got the free iTunes download and people were moaning about it and i was like ‘whats the problem?’ lol

I haven’t actually heard it. I think people were complaining because it was "forced " upon them.They didn’t have a choice to receive it or not.

1 Like

Oh my a topic close to my heart but to bring it down to just one genre, I just can’t do. Music is clothes for the soul. It means different things to me at different times. Speaks for and to me when nothing else can. Be lost without tbh… Well…More lost lol.

4 Likes

Alternative. Indie Rock was not listed.

1 Like

I couldnt say a specific genre really. I love music and theres so much styles i like.

2 Likes

original acoustic. Not ‘unplugged’

2 Likes

Not that it’s my final favorite genre or anything. But where is ska on this list?

Ska is a style of music that originated in 1960’s Jamaica and went on to not only carve it’s own path as a genre and survive but went on to give birth to the genre Reggae, a more laid back and contemplative form of ska.

2 Likes

Singer songwriter .

2 Likes

I like New Age music, but enjoy rock and dance music as well. Artists like Coldplay, Dead can Dance and Sash! I listen to a lot. I like Enya and Voices of Tranquility a lot too, and some Islamic music.

1 Like

80’s goth, but i’ll listen to anything

1 Like

I need a vocalist for some songs firemonkey!

I love the NIN album (pretty hate machine)…it came out in 89 I think…

I couldn’t choose one - I like all kinds of music from hard rock to folk to new age to psychedelic rock to new age to some classical to … well you get the picture :smile:

1 Like

Rap music, you missed that.

I couldn’t choose one either. The world is too vast.

1 Like