Poll: The Forum Moderation

Are the Sz Mods doing a good job moderating this site?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. I’ve been parasailing in Spain in the nude for the last few weeks and haven’t had time to check in here.

• Foozle-Flop!!!

0 voters

I’d like to raise a glass and make a toast to the Mods of this forum who are all doing an awesome job on our behalf. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think if you voluteer to clean the public toilet :toilet: in the park :deciduous_tree: …it is a ’ no brainer ’ you will have to clean up some messes !?! :poop:
but naming those publicly and writing them up on the side of the toilet block :european_post_office: is ’ uncool '…
then those voluteers may not want to clean certain ’ sections ’ of the public toilet block …because they don’t like them !?!

then the ’ public ’ toilet block :european_post_office: becomes a ’ private ’ toilet block :office: in the centre of the park :deciduous_tree: …for a select few.

just a thought.

take care :alien:

I’d like to complain about Pixel. Lousy moderator. Complete jerk. Off with 'is 'ead!

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

When I was going through a rough time, I told the forum board I was going to stay at the Hospital for a week. Kind old Pixel PM’d me and said he’d come over to my place to console my wife while I was gone. I thought that was really nice of him.

But then in his second PM to me, he asked if my wife was hot and liked foot massages. I thought that was a little weird.

THEN in his third PM, he told me he had rented a U-Haul and was moving all of his stuff into my place while I was gone. That’s when I stopped replying to him.

But other than that…yeah…sure…Pixel is an excellent Mod!

:wink:

2 Likes

Can I become a moderator?

2 Likes

I was Jest Keeding folks about Pixel!!

(I know sometimes sarcasm doesn’t come across too well on the Internet.)

He is kidding. I’m much worse.

Pixel.

2 Likes

I sure couldn’t be one myself , so I’m not complaining. Although I could make some suggestions on how to do it better. There is always room for improvements.

1 Like

The moderation here is fine. It’s certainly better than many forums I have been on where the mods were into power trips and actively favoured “favourite” posters over others.

1 Like

I’ve never had anything to complain about from them. They’re doing a tough job.

1 Like

Haters gonna hate, moderators gonna moderate.

2 Likes

foozle-flop :slight_smile: idk why, it just makes sense haha

We need an Ignore Feature - this I do know

2 Likes