Poll: How many good hours do you get a day?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11-12
  • More than 12

0 voters

I get about 6 good hours a day. When I wake up its hellish, and gradually about 6 hours later, I feel human. Then I spend the next 6 hours recovering, lol.

2 Likes

“what is a good hour?” -idiotBoring

I get about two hours between my morning dose weaning off and having to take my nighttime dose.

I took my morning dose at 10m then slept till 4:30pm. Feel pretty good now but will have to take my evening dose soon.

1 Like

Hard to say because my disorder is so shifty. I’m like ten minutes good, ten minutes bad all day long. It kills the mood when good times barely get going.

1 Like

It used to be few, but I’d say I get about 11-12 good hours a day now.

4 Likes

Wow lately ever since having my Risperidone and Depakote doses raised I’m sleeping my life away!
But at least I mustered enough energy to go and drive to the supermarket by myself earlier this afternoon.

I’d say lately I’m having 1 to 2 good hours a day if that.
I can’t wait to talk to my psychiatrist in person next week.

I’m having my blood tested soon maybe my lack of energy is stemming from a medical problem.
I still think that it’s the increased doses zapping my energy but you never know.

1 Like

I think that’s an interesting question, but I don’t know the answer for myself. It’s inconsistent and sprinkled good and bad throughout the day.

2 Likes

When I’m on break I’ll sleep 9-10 hours pretty much everyday. During school it’s less like 6-8 hours. But I always try to get 8 hours minimum because my illness flares up if I don’t.

The quality of my sleep is debatable given I tend to wake up multiple times a night and often even after getting plenty of sleep still wake up drowsy and wanting to go back to bed. I haven’t woken up feeling rested and like I was ready to start the day in probably a decade

My sleeping schedule varies, but usually my best hours are when I get up early in the morning and get on my computer and do a little writing along with my internet socializing.

1 Like

No, the poll is about waking good hours peeps! :smile:

1 Like

I get 6 hours of sleep which is good
Then 2 hours in the morning of pure #goodness
and 1 minute of #goodness at night =)

2 Likes

this #goodness… is something that I shouldn’t make a joke about because everyone will flag me. :laughing:

as for me, my hours are just hours. I usually don’t have bad hours; because if I start feeling bad, I immediately try to sleep it off or lower the stress by disengaging from the stress-inducer (whatever or whomever it may be.) If I have a bad hour, usually it’s just a completely bad day.

i’m at my best in the mornings i think

3 Likes

If I sleep well, I wake up around 7 and take an hour to slowly awaken. Then I’m up and functional until around 9 or 10. So I get about 12 good hours overall. If I can’t sleep, I get zero good hours the next day. I am a miserable bitch, and there is no reasoning with me.

5 Likes

no. you’re not. :heart:

1 Like

you are awesome and positive most of the time!!

1 Like

I’m like the worlds expect on sleep hygiene (the latest science and phycology in getting a good night sleep) I’m still sabotaging myself though.

I’m a realist, if I’m still breathing then I’ll consider it all good.

1 Like

Aww, thanks, @sleepybug and @sirBoring! It’s good to know my mood doesn’t spill over as much as I think.

1 Like

Much of the time I can’t tell or I don’t notice if I’m feeling bad or good. I notice that I seem to be happiest when I’m around people.

3 Likes