Poll: Have you found a med combo you're happy with?

Latuda and Zoloft in addition to my others has done well, but my flatness effect is still a problem :frowning:

I jus take ziprasidone but my mood is horrible I am going to ask to add topamax to that in a week hopefully the combo works out well

1 Like

I’m ok with my med combo. I’m unable to work due to social anxiety and panic attack. I’m a college graduate. I have an associates and a bachelors. I was a nurse for 14 years. I’ve tried to go back to work, but I’m unable to concentrate or think things through. Then I panic. I also have a back injury and have had brain surgery.
I’d like to work, but having to complete med rounds, which I’m not able to push the med cart, and do charting sends me into a panic attack. I can’t sit or stand for long periods of time.
I fill my days by homeschooling my daughter.

2 Likes

I’m on 40mg of Citalopram and 80mg of lamictal. I have PRN ativan and valium. I’m ok with it. I still have issues but I feel with it. I’d like to add something for my mood swings.

I take a low dose of amisulpride with good results
No symptoms of sz, no neg symptoms little side effects, little depression. Good all rounder for me really xxx

1 Like

I have not found a single med that has not caused me terrible side effects yet

Risperidone works well for me. Only sexual side effects that actually are kinda a bonus because I was never good with women anyway.

1 Like

I’m on 5mg of zyprexa 1350mg lithium and 40 my Effexor. No weight problems, no over eating !!! Love this combo

1 Like

I’m on 6mg Paliperidone and a bunch of clot busters for the blood clot in my brain causing SZ symptoms. They will take a while to work fully. Progress is slow.

I’m on aripiprazole (generic abilify) 30 mg plus 100mg of amissulpride so far so good. I’ve been feeling a lot better lately and it seems I don’t feel so much negative symptoms as well. Anybody on this awesome combo?

1 Like

I said yes even though it’s not just right. I’m just really happy with my ap, ad and bipolar med. I’m still trying to figure out the whole akathisia thing but hope I’m close to finding a solution. :slight_smile:

Edit: oops! old thread. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m not quite there yet, but I am close.

1 Like