Poll: Have you found a med combo you're happy with?

160 mg of Latuda along with 600 mg of Oxcarbazepine works fine. No problemo!

2 Likes

Yes i am on vraylar 6mg, zyprexa 10 mg, and lithium carbonate 900 mg a day

1 Like

I donā€™t quite get it and I donā€™t mean to offend anyone but I seen a poll the other day that said ,at that time, that 34 percent of us are working. It would seem to me if I was unable to work , I would not be happy with my meds. But yet 75 percent of us are happy with are meds. So are some of us just settling with so so results from are meds and ok with not being able to work, or does the stigma keep is from finding employment. Maybe we just have that many still in school. I donā€™t know the answer but am curious,. If you fall into this category and want to share , Iā€™m curious.

1 Like

Olanzapine 20mg
Mirtazapine 45mg
Diazepam 15mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg

Have been on this combo for three years apart from the weight gain it works for me .

Latuda 120 and trazodone 100

So far abilify has been working for me as an antipsychotic I just hope it last because Iā€™ve been having a bad streak with antipsychotics. Lithium has worked really well with my mood and zoloft with anxiety.

iā€™m on high doses of latuda and Haldol but a medium dose of lithium and the combo works but the only thing I donā€™t like is the shaking of the hands and legs.

Hi @austinsdad how is vraylar working on your negatives?
thank you

Its working really good i love vraylar

1 Like

I voted yes. I take risperidone consta injection every 2 weeks and I take a micro dose of Abilify (0.5mg) once a week to help me cope very well with risperidone consta. This combo has very much improved my life and Iā€™m more than thankful.

I also take natural things like theanine and Gaba. I love l-theanine and Gaba as they calm my nerves and are more than therapeutic for me.

It could be better with future antipsychotics coming out but for now Iā€™m very impressed.

I can finally say ā€œlife is good without psychosisā€.

2 Likes

How long have you been on meds and at what dose

The meds iā€™m on seem to work but i dinā€™t like taking them to be quite honest

2 Likes

Seroquel and Klonopin. Working pretty well.

2 Likes

I have been on Latuda at varying doses since 2013. Oxcarbazepine for anxiety came along a little later, also at varying doses-both until I found the right dosages.

Can you explain that more extensive? Iā€™m looking forward to trying it !!

Happy enough with my anti-psychotic and anti-inflammatory meds, and mostly alright with sleep med, could do with better anxiety meds and a stronger opioid painkiller than codeine

1 Like

Maybe my pdoc is trying to kill me off, what do you think?

Yes.

I take Vraylar 3 mg
Cogentin 2 mg 2x daily ( but Iā€™m really just taking it once daily).
Trazodone 100mg for sleep
Cymbalta 60 mg for depression

I was always weary of taking cogentin because it can affect memory but it does so in a good way. It blocks my past lives crap pretty good. It also gives me a slight good feeling. I think it also helps with my depression as does trazodone for depression and paranoia.

Vraylar does cause insomnia and anxiety and weight gain. But it sort of acts like a stimulant and removes negative symptoms. I still have negative symptoms but they are just less.

Smoking cigarettes and drinking soda makes me worse though.

I take lithium carbonate 600mg . Amilsulpride 600mg and venalfaxine 375mg. Works for my schizoaffective disorder fine

I found best med combo and my post is deleted because Iā€™m not allowed to post such things because it could be dangerous to the others to follow suite.

1 Like