Poll: Does this site need a new top-of-page logo?

I’m growing weary of the plain grey/white logo … I’m talking about this:

• Yes, create a new design for the logo
  • No, keep the current one

0 voters

@szadmin , keep track of this thread if you will, and please consider a new logo if the people want one.

1 Like

I nominate @anon48059102 to draw graffiti of “schizophrenia.com” as the new logo!!

6 Likes

hi Goyankess SUP ? :smiley:

1 Like

Why do we need a giant logo at all? On my phone I get paranoid that people are going to see it while I’m on the sides it’s bad enough the the forum URL pops up at the top already. My 2 cents

4 Likes

Are u at a library or something?

I’ve had the same fears occasionally …

I click that logo to refresh my page and get back to the main page!!

3 Likes

I think @SpecialK could come up with a neat logo, too! Maybe one that didn’t boldly say “schizophrenia” for the users who are worried about stigma.

5 Likes

Maybe if it said sz.com

No one knows what sz means other than us

I worry if @SpecialK did it, it would come out pink :grin::smile::joy:

2 Likes

Then again my user icon is pinkish purple and I never seem to mind !! :yum::smiley::grin:

2 Likes

I’m all for a new logo - but don’t have time to create it. If someone wants to design something and post it here for a vote - I’m happy to swap it out (as long as I like it too - but I’m not that fussy).

6 Likes

I agree when im in the bus i always hide my phonescreen because of the logo

1 Like

I like same same. The change of the seasons is plenty of change for me.

Hi, @anon84157300. Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator