This is NOT an alcohol glorification thread! I simply want to know how alcohol (or lack there of) affects mental health.
For those of you that have stopped drinking alcohol, how has it helped your mental illness? For those of you that still drink, how do think it affects your mental health?
I stopped drinking about 3 weeks ago. My husband says I’m a LOT more stable than before.
- stopped alcohol and feel more stable than before
- stopped alcohol and feel no different than before
- stopped alcohol and feel worse
- still drink alcohol and feel stable
- still drink alcohol and feel unstable