Please Read - Intro to General Sz / Psychosis Forum

There should be a [meta] category containing general forum software issues.

Stuff like

• How do I log in?
  • Why is this button :black_square_button: and this button :white_square_button:
  • Pages are loading slow
  • I keep getting errors
  • How do I upload pictures?

I will track that category and attempt to help out, inform you when later versions of the software resolve it, and so on.

The team have extreme urgency when it comes to errors and slowness. Both are not tolerated in the software.

There is also a “central governance site” called http://meta.discourse.org

idk what you are talking about :frowning:

i am just a simple person.

do you know about the problem then?

I notice that more and more of us on the forum are talking about school. I was wondering if there is going to be a section for school and work related stuff in the near future? I love this site, but I was just pondering.

Thank you.

Appreciate the forum.

At some point we can consider a school/work forum - but right now I just want to get everyone transitioned over and it running really well (its not there yet).

Lets revisit that idea in a few months after things are settled down (we’re also working on a major upgrade to the web site),

1 Like

Thank you for that. Hey, thumbs up on the hard work. You guys are working your butts and I really appreciate it.

Hi, thanks for the new forum I like it better than the old one and it’s trendy and modern, I do bump into a problem on my android phone; where I can’t create a new topic ! I get a box to write in but I don’t know whether it’s the text or the topic, I’m confused :confused: if it’s a problem could you fix it. thnx

I like the new forum and the rules are good and fair.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

if you are having problems posting from your android phone - the issue is probably that you are using an older browser. If you can go to the google app store and download a new version of the chrome browser, the problem will probably go away.

1 Like

Thank you, it worked!

1 Like

thanks again, there is one thing with my new browser, I got google chrome and the font is microscopic for this site, I changed the settings and enlarged the font’s size but still no effect, is it my browser or is there a way to enlarge the font? If it’s not too much trouble…thanks soo much for helping :slight_smile:

I first visited the old forums and read through some of the posts. I created a profile on the new forum and started posting. I think it is a great improvement and the rules look good.

1 Like

Not feeling good about this change in this site. I don’t understand how to post.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion - it may take a little time to get used to the new forums.

To post a new message - just go here:
http://forum.schizophrenia.com/category/diagnosed

and click on the “New Topic” button on the upper right corner of the page.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks for being there, or here! It looks things will get brighter!!

1 Like

Hang in there. Things get better. It’s a process to get well. But it happens with the right steps and a positive attitude. I am so thankful for those helping us when we are ill.