Please Anonymize My Account

Don’t be stupid :rage:

3 Likes

Excellent assessment Pixel, indeed we are a community!

1 Like

In life people will either like us or not, but that doesn’t mean we should leave this board. Please reconsider.

1 Like

I agree, just because we don’t always like what each other may say, it does not mean we hate each other.

2 Likes

Dude, I agree with those that are saying your going through a rough patch.

Nooo, are you leaving too? :cry:

What happenned?

nevermind… i saw the thread… but i dont really understand much…

1 Like

Which thread was it?

1 Like

The puppies want you to stay toooooo

4 Likes

Arturo I always enjoy your posts. Don’t anonymize. Recovery, life, and forums aren’t easy but you have friends here. No one hates you.

you cant go, i was just getting to know you. Who will post about outterspace, monkey butts, and hotsauce???

you are the “hot sauce” of the forum. Who likes bland?!?

5 Likes

please don’t go

1 Like

I think you’re funny, Arturo. Please don’t leave.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going, even though I haven’t been here long. Not sure exactly what caused this, but for my sake I (selfishly) hope you return sooner or later.

Who will comment on my shoes now :cry:

2 Likes

I will miss you, Arturo.

1 Like

good bye and thank you for all your nutrition expertise, may you come back again one day!

and sorry for the my little pony thing from the first time…i didn’t mean to upset you

A sad song to express my feelings, my last song was “making bacon pancakes”, but it was too uplifting, so I found a sad pancake song

I just saw this. Too late for me to say something. Arturo, please come back when you feel much better.

1 Like