Pizza for dinner tonight šŸ•

I also had pizza last night

2 Likes

Haha I guess everyone was having pizza last night.

I woke up at about 4am and warmed up my last slice hahaha. :smile:

Good morning, friend!

1 Like

Whatā€™s up my man?!

Did you get any sleep last night?

Yeah. I almost seem to fall asleep anytime Iā€™m laying down long enough. I think it has to do with fat cells being stored in my body containing Invega Sustenna and Abilify. Itā€™s not the worst thing in the world. How are you doing this fine morning?

1 Like

Aww I see.

Iā€™m good brother. I went to super early last night. I woke up around 4am, my time, but I went back to bed. Iā€™ve finally risen!

Now itā€™s coffee and smokes time.

1 Like

Iā€™m running low on funds luckily the month is almost overā€¦ in 10 days plus. Otherwise Iā€™d share a smoke with you from here. I think Iā€™m going to get some cheap smokes like Dragonfruit Prime Times.

1 Like

I recommend those at least once if youā€™ve never tried them. Theyā€™re kind of tough to find. They donā€™t smell so bad and are less harmful as second hand smoke.

1 Like

I feel ya broseph. I got plenty of smokes, but thank you though!

ā€œDragonfruit prime timesā€ - - are those cigars or cigs?

Mini cigars. Theyā€™re tough to find and usually come in a small pack but cost about half as much as a full pack. The other day I had some non filtered American Spirit smokes, now those are fire. I think people can smell me from around the corner. Lmao. At least I donā€™t smell like ass.

1 Like

LOL. Yeah I like American Spirits, but I always have to kinda loosen up the tobacco in them.

They pack those so tight!

Yeah lately Iā€™ve been smoking black and mild wood tip mini cigars. It gives me a reason to go outside speaking of which, I think Iā€™ll do that right now. The local news seems mostly good so far.

1 Like

Hi nothing much have a goodnight

MY meal tonight

3 Likes

Thatā€¦looksā€¦DELICIOUS!

Hey @Mountainman whereā€™s the negative quote of the day? lol.

1 Like