Pixel-fella

Seemed like a nice open discussion but whatever I’m not in charge lol

1 Like

there was NO namecalling-not in a negative sense.

You said a few things you aint all dat

only in a “hey, pay me attention” sense… not in a negative ■■■■■■■ sense

and you, who answered on it, would know that

You said f u tou katwomen and thats blasphemy doufhball lol

Signing off my brain is fried good minght

1 Like

I think the neighbors are cooking them too.

1 Like

lol, you are my new friend…of HELL! (im kidding) the hell thing, not the friend thing, cous the friend thing i take… seriously

You said:

■■■■ you, i know christ pretty close up

Clearly negative and an attack on another poster. Also in violation of forum guidelines:

It is our policy to warn anyone showing flagrant disrespect e.g., foul language, and to delete their disrespectful posting.

…which can be found here:

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat.)

All these so called guide lines are so blan you can make them apply to anything you personally dont like what a load of ■■■■■■■■

He was asked to tone down negative and suicide theme posts. He didn’t and was given a 2 day suspension as a cooling down period. He came back 2 days later and hosed negativity everywhere. Kind of riled things up. That’s why the spate of lockdowns. I try not to go crazy with thread locking.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

4 Likes

Your a good mod. You’ve been very busy it seems.

Thanks for giving me insight on the sitch.

1 Like

Just to be clear…

1. I didn’t make the rules. Indeed, I’m not the owner of this community nor do I have any claim to it other than being a longtime user.
  2. You are correct that the guidelines are bland. This is a forum for those dealing with schizophrenia. While I generally dislike the notion of ‘triggers’, I’ve learned that’s a real concern here. That’s why we try to dial back the religious discussions and other very negative things. We have so much negative in our lives already that positives are badly needed. If you can’t have positive, bland is a good compromise.
  3. I am a volunteer moderator. I was asked to take on the role and I said I would because I feel it’s important to have representation here by someone who lives with this condition. I receive no financial consideration for doing this.
  4. I’m not trying to shut down people I disagree with. I am simply trying to do the job I was asked to do by someone I respect as best I’m able to. If anyone at any time thinks I’m overstepping, let @SzAdmin know what, why, and where and he’ll deal with it as he’s the boss here.

That’s the skinny on my job here. Hope it helps with understanding how I’m trying to fulfill my role.

Pixel
(Wearing moderator hat)

1 Like

Yay for @shutterbug (wearing moderator hat) !!!
Good job as always,
and of course,
Thank You !
for doing the "dirty work,
and
keeping this site clean!
Yay!

1 Like

Screw pixel. He locked my stuff

He locks lots of CRAP… Even banned kellie for 24 hours… And she’s a ■■■■■■■ sweetheart.

Dont take it personal noob… There will be times when you’re glad he swoops in.

Lol I’ll consider that

1 Like

Its in the guidelines - please review them if you haven’t lately:

1 Like