Piracetam Nootropic-Cognitive enhancer or Placebo?

Great, I had used this pretty frequently around 6 months ago for about 1 or 2 months and I just read an online article where someone complained that it might be a placebo effect only.

Then again, there are still a ton of great reviews out there, too.

I’m just going to stay away from piracetam for now until science catches up to the nootropics. Plus, it was expensive.

Just using sarcosine and taurine right now. Those work good.

On a tangent, I’m giving my cat taurine, as instructed by people on cat forums, to make up for the deficit he gets from regular dry food. It also is supposed to give him a shiny coat! Really excited about his shiny coat

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used to take Pramiracetam (same family as piracetam) and I didn’t notice an improvement in attention, memory etc. I stopped taking it and don’t regret.

2 Likes

The best cognitive enhancer nootropic I have found is “Cognitex Basics”. It has been enhancing my memory and my piano proficiency greatly over the last month and a half since I started taking it. I take one capsule twice a day with food. It has no side effects or adverse effects and it costs about $32.00 a month. I feel it is greatly worth the purchase price. It has an excellent team of Dr.'s and scientists on board at it’s company, so I was impressed with that.

2 Likes