Philosophies about God

geez…you enter that saying in Google end it comes up with “Finding God through sex…”

John 4:24…already posted it…

1 Corinthians 2:14…

John 14
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Devil controls the atmosphere of the world.

That does not mean climate control. He deceives all of us…unless…

Through his deception he tells us we, the good, died because of our sins.
The Bible is confusing indeed. The picture is much bigger indeed.

Have you forgotten. Have you forgotten our agreement.

Have you forgotten what we all agreed to die for ?

Have you forgotten the true God.

In truth, stars will never fall, for God does not lose.

Do you not see. Do you not see that all we see these days is Kings and Thieves !

Did you think that the letters J C appeared by mere chance ?

You are being spoken to, right here, right now !

Or go back into your daily semi coma.

I’m talking about FINDING God through the spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised."
Unless the holy spirit is already in the natural man he cannot understand, you must be born again.

You say we worship in spirit I agree but that verse isn’t saying you find God through the spirit.

Walk on the path of truth, and you shall find that which is far greater than you could ever think that you could ever comprehend. It’s beautiful.

Such a pitty that most people choose the paths of beliefs and disbeliefs instead.

Where does He say that, and is He speaking to all people of all time? I once asked a fundamentalist minister, “What about the people who have never heard of Jesus?” He said that they go to a lesser hell than people who have heard, but have rejected him. That sounds awfully harsh. If we believe that God is merciful, can he not save whomever he pleases? Even people who have never heard of Jesus? Also, my Aunt once told me that the age of accountability was 7, and if you hadn’t made a decision for Christ by the age of 7, then if you died, you would go to hell. My sister died at age 9, and she had certainly never heard of this deal. She had been baptized, though. I, personally, think she was a straight shot to heaven, if there is such a place. But what do you think? Would you dare to say that she was in hell now?

St. Paul also says, “We have put our hope in the living God who is the savior of all men, especially them that believe.” How does that square with your vengeful God who is so eager to punish people who don’t “believe.”

Yeah but if God planned everything to happen the way it is then why? Why would a perfect God have any use for a place called Hell? I’m not trying to convince you to believe or not believe don’t get me wrong. I was born and raised in a Baptist home and went to church every Sunday and believed in God with all my heart at one point. I even had a vision of God setting on a throne once. That was long before I had my psychosis and was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. My point is, how do you know that what you say, believe, see, hear smell is real? What does it even mean to know something? I don’t understand why I should have to choose to believe something that is unknowable in order to be “saved”. But on the other hand if your standing here asking the question then why wouldn’t it be possible right? It just doesn’t seem logical to me. Take Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden for example. God leaving a forbidden tree in the middle of the garden and telling them not to touch it without explaining why, or what would happen if they did. To me that’s like an adult setting a loaded gun down in front of a kid, telling him not to touch it and then leaving the room. Isn’t that neglect? Plus, God knew they were going to eat the fruit to begin with. Also why are we all inherently ignorant? Why would we need to spend our lives studying a book just to learn how we are supposed to live?

Sorry for rambling. Honestly, I would go to church and ask these questions, but I would definitely be the black sheep if I did and that would be awkward. I’d probably get kicked out lol.

2 Likes

Jesus saves in a lot of ways. I am quite sure even if someone has not heard that he reveals himself through spirit at that time. Some fundamentalists are quick to cast everyone into hell except their own church. That even includes Catholics and other protestant denominations that don’t agree with them.
They so fit the description of the Pharisees Jesus renounced, and told them that they were going to hell for their oppressive religious teachings and harsh treatment of people.

These questions are hard to answer. Hell is for people who have rejected God. I don’t know why God put that forbidden tree in the garden. There are secrets in God. The apostles were trusted with secrets of God…but I completely trust God’s decisions.

There is a verse that simply says he’s a fair God. I’ve read it a couple of times. I think your sister is in heaven. I trust God’s judgment for putting people in hell, because he is perfect, all wise.

Also it is because man has free will…to answer your question about hell.

But that doesn’t make sense to me. The creator of everything who knows everything and has control of everything for some reason decided to relinquish some control to us. That’s like a video game designer creating an A.I. and then acting like he had nothing to do with the outcome of the game (i.e. you going to hell or heaven).

When you said that your minister said they go to a lesser hell. I don’t think that they would go to hell.

Sorry for not answering all your questions. I’ve just had a bad day. I’ve been on edge today and I’m so stressed I couldn’t think straight. The bible says he is fair and you will not go to heaven if you don’t believe in two separate verses. So I just put the two together in one sentence and it made it seem harsh sorry I didn’t notice. I’m not sure if this is for all time. B.C. people got the holy spirit in them for believing. A.D. the same thing but you have to believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again for your sins. When the millennial kingdom happens, when Jesus is on earth I don’t know how it is going to work because people are going to see him. I think it still might be possible to turn away from the lord. Then there is going to be a new heaven and earth. I don’t know what you will have to do to be with God then. It says we are chosen by God. It complicated , in Romans Paul talks about us not being saved based on works or good deeds, it talks about other things like he hardens peoples hearts and has mercy on others. Really nobody can completely figure it out. What makes him choose people to be saved. You should read Romans you’ll see how it is hard to figure out. I believe that he would save people who have never heard of Jesus…but I’m not sure that that’s ever happened. He can speak to people and give them revelations.

You might not understand but God does understand how work things out with having a free will.

God doesn’t reveal himself to humans. Anyone claiming to be God or claiming to hear messages from God is suffering from a delusion of sorts, perhaps even psychotic. He doesn’t speak to people and he doesn’t give them revelations, and it is unhelpful to be posting such things in a psych forum.

My God delusion is crashing down around my ears as I speak. During the past year I thought I was being healed or helped by angels: I could feel their touch but could not see or hear them. Now I realise what a complete delusion that was, because what really was happening was tactile hallucinations, and they are now turning painful, and others are describing the exact same symptoms, so bang goes my stupid, idiotic beliefs. I think I am at the progromic stage of schizophrenia: I still have insight and can see that an altered world view stems from illness, not revelation. I thought God was sending me signs on the sides of vans, but thankfully I am still able to see how insane that is.

Best wishes,
Padster

1 Like

Maybe the otherside is another earth, maybe when we die we wake up on the otherside of this one, the opposite or somewhere else. Whose to say the earth doesn’t rebirth like the flowers that come back after winter yearly? Is it selfish or near sighted to think this is all there is? I just know that life and its tribulations worry me, make me feel detached. Or God’s just sitting on the outside, watching us struggle flipping the hourglass over as we bleed into different states.

I think there are two worlds. I think there’s two and then a third perfected one, paradise. Two opposing realms and a world above…idk. It just makes sense that earth is more of a garden of potential than a rock without a purpose. I don’t follow the scriptures because I don’t trust them.

Is there proof of God’s existence though?

Found hidden within the Bible, via True Bible Codes, the answer may be waiting.

Go to http://goo.gl/38qhp and click on the flashing words. This takes you on a web page tour of such proof of God’s existence, and does so via automatic web page scrolling along with complete audio coverage.

I believe that the God’s energies and genetic programming were released in the Big Bang long time ago. There is no controlling God, althought this genetic programming sets some controls for the evolution of this universe and the mankind. We have been developed so much in the past 100 years and can you just imagine where we shall be in 2100. Just 25 years ago the Internet’s early versions, BITNET, was used primarily by unversity people and computer science people, but today we all use it. This has been enabled by the God’s genetic programming which enables us to evolve in this our universe. I believe in the evolution, just look at a moth whose colors change as the environment around it changes. The God is not existing, but energies and programming of the God do exist, which makes it all so exciting.

you know i’ve been thinking about this a whole lot lately and i’m starting to believe my father. he says, you can take whatever you want from table of life but everything comes with a price you have to pay in return. i’ve seen some people take evil choices and the price for them has been horrendous. some of them haven’t paid yet but i believe they will either here or in the afterlife. karma, god whatever you want to call it speaks in those terms i think. for trying to kill my son, a man lost his. that is god talking to me i feel. divine retribution on behalf of a defenceless child. i am not pleased for the son if he wasn’t involved but i am pleased that god defended mine. thing is i don’t think this animal will learn from it or any of the others involved. they are out there erasing people left right and centre and don’t give a damn for human life, woman, man or child…so long as this secret is kept. i am disgusted and i hope god speaks some more of their language on whoever is involved.

1 Like