People that suffer from sz can workout

Been to the gym the past four days and feeling great. I feel like im getting back on the horse when I havent in about 4 years.

5 Likes

I know I can workout, I just can’t get started. I don’t care anymore, everything seems like too much work.

2 Likes

I overtrain very easily, i have to limit how much i can lift and the frequency

Most people can workout more tho

3 Likes

A good workout always leaves me feeling great. I just have to watch how much I do, to avoid aggravating my back. I may go to the gym tomorrow.

2 Likes

Adrenaline can really take you to another world sometimes. It’s nice. I’ve had terribly weak knees lately though. Can’t get the adrenaline pumping much but i do walking meditation which is peaceful. And light weight lifting sometimes to relieve my damaged joints.

2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

@Csummers, JUST DO IT!!! Just go one day, just drive there and walk in! You may not wanna go but its not that bad and it makes your day better. It gives me a sense of accomplishment! It would you too!

@crsaen, are you experiencing any hallucinations atm? When I was slightly psychotic i over worked myself as well. But now im doing good.

I need to start working out again. I’m really thin but I wouldn’t mind looking more toned I guess and maybe I can gain some muscle weight. And geewiz you’re cute :wink:

1 Like

@freakonaleash, same here! Luckily I have no problems with my back. I do have high cholesterol though so its great that im working out because thats a way to lower it.

I’ve been walking a lot lately, because of loud music at home.

nice to see your post, geewiz. long time, no see.

1 Like

If your thin you could have a real nice “ripped” physique. Not only that it really makes your mind healthier! And thanks! Im flattered! Haha

1 Like

Swimming is great for bad joints as well! Though ive never got the hang of it

I’ve never been in a gym in my entire life, ever.
I usually walk around the neighborhood, or simply exercised in my own house.
It’s the lack of motivation at first that keeps me from doing anything, but once I get going, I get obsessed.

2 Likes

my partner’s little sister said the sweetest thing today, she said she doesn’t want anything to happen to me so she said “I want you to take missy (her shih Tzu) for a walk everyday” today I walked with her around the block twice.

1 Like

So far so good for me. Obsessions can be great as long as its an obsession with a healthy habit. Look at albert einstein. He was obviously obsessed with making the light bulb! :wink:

@cbbrown, dont take what she said with a grain of salt. She obviously cares alot about you! Respect her and let her be your motivation! Start exercising and make positive life changes so that you can be in her life for as long as possible!!!

1 Like

yeah, but it didn’t matter.

Yeahh ive been trying to stay busy, and I had a small fling with a girl. I ended it though. But keep taking walks!! It would bring joy to me knowing that your staying active! (:smile:

1 Like