Pacific standard time check in

It’s the time of the night. East coasters going to bed. There’s a few of us. Wide awake here ! Cali and Washington probably. Mostly Cali. Me and @47average are the washingtoners. I was hoping when I arrived to the west coast , @Moonbeam would’ve said “welcome to the pacific time zone!” But nah dreams don’t really come true…unless you’re living on the west coast baby! Can’t beat it! @Hedgehog @77nick77

Check in here! !!!

1 Like

Wishing you a belated welcome to the pacific time zone! :grin:

1 Like

It’s 8:40 pm. :full_moon_with_face: Time for this old lady to go to bed! I’ll leave the late nights to people like you, @chew. Hope it’s a good one! :heart:

1 Like

77nick77, alive and reporting for duty, sir. All systems go. NASA, we have a go here.
Welcome!!

1 Like

GMT time checkin in :grin:

2 Likes

East coast reppin’

1 Like

Midwest nightowls. Go Cubs! :grinning:

2 Likes

I was asleep, lol. Either that or watchin’ the news.

1 Like

How’s school? I’m having some trouble! The statistics homework last night was easy but the journalism is a challenge tonight but overall enjoying it!!!

I’m doing pretty good. I am getting A’s right now but I’ll admit it’s hard because of my delusion. I am always aware of my Truman show “audience” and the brain researchers controlling my brain. It can be very distracting. If I pull myself away long enough to study, I am fine. It ain’t easy though. Glad your enjoying school! I am taking Math (review of Algebra), a Career and Life Planning class and Psych 100. So far, so good. I still haven’t figured out my major, I have changed my mind 3 times.

1 Like

I’m changing to cultural studies :). But i really wanna write an astrology book. But it might take years to do research and whatnot and notes and then turn the notes into a. book. But I’ve been studying astrology for 2 1/2 years I believe and it’s something I’m a. Good at b. passionate about

I like how most the students at evergreen enjoy astrology! I dunno if you’re a believer or not. Hell I don’t know if I’m a believer? But I like the subject anyways! I think it could be great literature.

Washington Huskies ranked #5 in the nation now!!! I really love it out/up here

Go Huskies! Astrology is interesting. A book sounds fun. I do not believe in a Supreme Being. I believe in Collective Consciousness which I believe to be a product of science and evolution. I believe we are all connected and it is due to science.

anyhooo to each their own :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your sign if you don’t mind sharing :wink:

I am an Aquarius. You?

I am a Gemini! We are super compatible according to astrology books !!! My first love was an Aquarius. I find it to be the most intriguing sign. The hippies were certainly intrigued by Aquarius :thinking:

Ps @47average, compatibility could mean just good friends so don’t be alarmed I’m not coming on to you or anything :wink:

From what little I know about Astrology, I am a true Aquarius. I am very empathetic and sort of flowy and tend to focus on the big picture. I know that Libra and Gemini are my top signs for compatibility.

1 Like

Are you rebellious? I know you’re intelligent. How bout Creative? Large circle of friends? These are some things that come to my mind when I think of aquariuses. Esp the rebelliousness! Meet a lot of Aquarius gals who are tatted and pierced. I like going on dating sites to see what sign people are and aquariuses are almost always rebels by nature! I can’t wait to reread the chapter Linda goodman wrote on Aquarius. I remember Gemini very clearly but the other eleven signs I only kept snippets stored in my brain.

Hmmm? I don’t consider myself rebellious per se but I am a non-conformist. I used to have a decent circle of friends but now that I am MI I keep to myself. Don’t want to go ‘psycho’ on anybody. Due to my MI and my delusions, I think I am ‘not myself’ 100% if that makes sense. I don’t fit the description like I would if I were not MI

I understand. Yeah non conformist is probably even more appropriate than rebellious! The large circle of friends thing stuck out to me because when I met that Aquarius girl when I was 19, I wanted her all to myself. Then I read aquariuses hate jealousy from their partner, and they require a large circle of friends. So it stuck out to me as the one thing I REALLY did wrong with her besides being psychotic and a mess at that time in my life.

And it was definitely true with her she required a lot of social stimulation.