One side effect I dislike about the medication

I really dislike the medication because I don’t get full erection from it,it’s really worrisome,I really doubt to have sex because of this,I remember I had full erection during April 2012-November 2012 because I stopped the meds and the full erection came back after 3 months of medication stopping…

See how you go with a real live woman and see if that makes a difference and trust me…It will!

1 Like

But how can the erection be differene when I take meds and when I dont…I am still a virgin,I need to look hungry and don’t want a dissapointing erection on my first sex experience…

Can’t blame the meds for everything!

I presume you’re masturbating and that will have it’s effect on or off meds. If there is never any lead in the pencil…It’s not going to stand to attention now is it?

Although meds help reduce hypersexuality and increased sex drive. As is a huge problem for some. It’s not like you have very little or no sex drive.

1 Like

Alright man,but not getting my full potential isn’t very good for a man…it’s like you can actually get to 100 but you only get 80 because of the meds…but dreamscape I am not going to stop meds because of this problem,maybe I will go look for alternative solution

Man also being a factor. You’re not a teen anymore! If I remember rightly the brains fully matured at 24ish