On Ziprexa I'm high functioning

Hello guys on ziprexa I’m high functioning I tried one time last year when I was at work and I was high functioning on it. Without terrible side effect of risperdal! Someone else?

1 Like

I am on rispidral …but i am low functioning…soory nic…!!

U work full time right …!!! U even have girlfriend how happy u are …!!! I am freaking hopeless.

You can find a girlfriend too have you tried ziprexa?

2 Likes

No man zyprexa made me fat as pig …rispridal gives me short span of sleep…so i am adding anti depressant with aps…hopefully i will sleep…

Yeah make you fat but maybe you can work with ziprexa

I am on zyprexa 20mg,consider myself middle functioning not yet high

Do you work on it?

What do u mean by high functioning

I was able to work on it

I work,but always cannot fully focus on my job

I take zyprexa and am high functioning with minimum side effexts.

Weight gain is the side effect but I’m taking care of it by doing exersize.

I’m happy on it…

You have tried risperdal and invega?

Yes didn’t work well for me

Same for mè I think we have the same brain circuitry

Do you work too?

When I was on Zyprexa I craved sugar and I slept a lot. I gained sixty pounds in 120 days. That’s a half a pound a day. I was also mildly depressed. I lived in a very grey world when I was on Zyprexa. Geodon is what helps me.

Yes I do work. I still have paranoia but it’s minimal, I think it could even be passed as anxiety. Routine is important and it’s what has helped stabalize me.

I will change my AP soon switch from invega shot to ziprexa. Risperdal isn’t good for me is a crap

1 Like

Yea I hated being on invega injection.

My only downside besides a little bit of weight gain which I’m starting to burn off is that I feel so stable I constantly feel like I don’t need the meds and want to stop…