))@(( - Nothing Alive , Is Immune To Reality - ))@((

1 Like

Here Is An Underground Artist , I Respect Completely …

Underground music is the best!

I gotta stop playing music though, my stepdad’s up -_-

Cool Come Back Latur and Check Thus One Out …

I’ve seen that one haha

It’s a Playlist Yo , There’s More There …,

She’s a Sharpe Hawk In Tha Chaos of a Dark Hurricane … ,

One Of Tha Best These Days …

Hmm , Let’s See Shall We …

and Last but Naught Least … ,

and Jus Because It’s Cool (!!!) ,

(Part 2)

In Honour Of @sarad , (explicit) - (language)

Lol. Love the lyrics but their voices are awful

Ok e(Y)e Laughed … ,

BLARGH (!!!) ,

How Could You Sarad , How Could You : )

Ok ,

For Anyone Who Isn’t Familiar With Tha Band RADIOHEAD , Imma Post Something Here That Can Pull You Out Of Personal Fear and Any Sort Of Personal Negativity … ,

e(Y)e Posted Thus V(Y)D Once On Thus Syte Already , but e(Y)e Think It Needs To Be Here In Thus Thread … ,

So Introducing RADIOHEAD ,

e(Y)e Am Under Thee Impression That Thus ONE V(Y)D Has Tha Ability To Pull You Out Of Tha Darkness , No Matter How Serious … ,

Schizo Tested , Schizo Approved … ,

So Please ,

Enjoi Thus V(Y)D …

If As You Get Further Into it , If It Creeps You Out , jus Try and Hold Onto Your Fearless Self and Watch How That Trip Unfolds … , Your Fear Will Be Erased … , Or Perhaps Dwindled Down Enough That Some Of Your Positive Memories Will Shine Out Within a Spectrum Of Loving Imaginary Glitter …,

Which Will Give You Thee Opportunity To Plan Your NexXxt Adventure …

Before e(Y)e Decide To Start My Thread On Being Hurt (by) An Official (cop) For Protecting My Personal Wrist and Bracelet That Was Ripped Off (by) Him , That e(Y)e No Longer Have … ,

e(Y)e Am Going To Share One Of Tha Greatest Most Comforting Albums e(Y)e Have Ever Heard … ,

My Advice Is , Pick It Up When You Get Tha Chance and If You Get Slightly Anxious Or Scared Or Worriesome Then Jus Press Play … ,

e(Y)e Lost Tha Love Of My Life About 3 Years Ago … ,

While e(Y)e Was In a Coma … ,

My Dad Had My Phone That Had Her Number … ,

and e(Y)e Tried To Call Her After e(Y)e Awoke but Someone Else Answered and Acted Lyke They had No Idea Who e(Y)e Was… ,

My Advice Is To You , That If You Know aYlias Or Have a Way To Contact Her , is , Tell her To Either Call Me Or Send Me a Message Here … ,

“theemporer” Still Is In My E-mails and Well If aYlias Is Done With Me , e(Y)e Need To hear Her Tell Me … ,

e(Y)e Need Closure .

And bonus for Northern Californians,
When it rains, It Floods,
When it don’t rain:
Drought.

How did you come through the floods, @Csummers?