Not in the plane on September 29! 😢

I won’t be in the plane on September 29 to my trip to Lisbon. I’m going to lose more than 2500$ because my insurance doesn’t cover my mental illness.:cry::cry:

My psychiatrist didn’t react quickly enough and with enough urgency when I became sick 11 days ago and since then and this is why not only my condition is not better but it is now even worse. When I talked to her, I felt she wasn’t understanding the urgency of the situation.

The current dosage my psychiatrist gave me isn’t working at all and I will see her again only this Thursday. It will be too late for my travel. I would not have enough time to recover.

Now I’m thinking about saving my job because if I can’t work on October 10, I will not even have a work insurance to cover me. :frowning:️ :fearful:

Could have been worse… You could have lost the plot in a foreign country… You might have had a lucky escape.

Can you sell / transfer your tickets to someone else?

No because I don’t have a paper ticket. It is all in the system under my name. Only me could take the plane with the tickets.

I couldn’t have lost the plot because I don’t have a mental illness for that.

1 Like

Could you transfer them to someone else for a small administration fee?

1 Like

I don’t know at all this is a good question but finding someone who wants to go there so quickly may be difficult. I can ask the question.

Can you contact the travel insurance to see whether you can make a claim or not?

1 Like

Like I said I already asked them and they don’t cover any mental or psychological illness. Only mortality in the family and a serious physical illness.