Not doing well

very depressed. 1515151515

1 Like

Sending ((HUGS)) from The Great White North. Hope you feel better soon.

:blush: :heart:

1 Like

I hope you feel better. Hang in there :fearful:

I hope you get better soon. Depression sucks. Don’t be afraid to vent on this site.

3 Likes

Same. But I know these times pass. They will pass for you too and things will be ok again. During a depressive episode the best you can do is to keep yourself alive until it’s over, that’s what I’ve found. Ride the waves, keep the ship from sinking in the storm…

2 Likes

I’m sorry you are depressed @Tomasina. I used to get depressed too years ago. It was terrible. Now, I’m over it. My mood is stable now. I’m on 20 mg of Celexa. I swear by that drug. Great drug. The pdoc put me on it when my son died. Works great.

1 Like

Thank you Pixel – how is your physical training regime going?

Please take good care of yourself, Ish.

How are you today, Anna? How are your studies? I am very sorry for the loss of your son, Gina - most sincere condolences. How are your music studies? What kind of music do you like to play?

I’m sad today because I found one of my rats dead and I love my rats like no other. I knew it was coming though and already had a euthanization date planned for her, so I think it’s better she got to pass away in her own home with her sister there and not a vet table feeling confused.

My classes haven’t started yet but I got an A in the last summer class I took so I am officially done with my first bachelor’s degree. I also just learned I got a part time job I interviewed for today so that’s good. But really I’m just feeling overwhelmed and pretty depressed.

I wish I had waited to get a job until I was more settled in but I felt pressured by my parents.

Oh no I’m sorry to hear about your pet rat. How long did you have her? Congratulations on completing your bachelor’s degree. All the best with your new job.

1 Like

Nearly 2 years. They don’t live very long unfortunately.

Thank you, @Tomasina. My music studies are going great! I like to play mostly classical. But, right now, I’m playing some popular music too. Light rock classics. Thanks for asking.

I hope you get to feeling better, @Tomasina. It’s not fun being depressed. But remember, it’s only a temporary condition. It will go away eventually. Believe it.

Thank you for your kindness and encouragement, Gina.

1 Like

You’re welcome, @Tomasina.

I’m ok @tomasina it’s a new day :smiley: have a good one

@Tomasina I hope you feel better soon … sending you a warm blanket of positivity :purple_heart: