Noopept or Sarcosine?

Noopept - 100 Grams $68.87

Sarcosine Review:
The most promising benefits for Sarcosine in a medical context seem to revolve around treatment for Schizophrenia and possibly other cognitive disorders. There is also the potential for this supplement to produce Nootropic-like effects on the brain. However, there many other Nootropics which are more powerful and have a proven history of positive user reviews. Sarcosine may be effective for increasing memory performance when used in a stack and it is known to improve testosterone production. But if you are looking for a better experience with a memory boosting supplement, consider Noopept instead of Sarcosine supplements.

2 Likes

be careful with nootropics they can set off symptoms in people with mental illness.

1 Like

what is ur experience with it…@ way

both can be fine bro but why dont u do poll…???

There is actually no evidence at all to support the idea that people should take this drug for schizophrenia. I wouldn’t go near it, or near a company that sells this russian drug (check out yourself on pubmed.org ).

1 Like

szadmin is it a drug or supplement …and do it has effects on sz…

I have been using low dose of Noopept for a week. I started with just 2.5mg on the mornings and now increased the dosage to 5mg. Couple days after i started taking it i started feeling more active. I am going to keep taking the Noopept for 5 weeks because i have read that you shouldnt take it for longer than 56 consecutivee days. I also use various other supplements: Alpha GPC, Uridine, L-Theanine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Bacopa Monnieri.My current medication: Concerta 54mg, Zyprexa 5mg and Seroquel 200mg. My current diagnosis are: ADHD, PTSD(with dissociative features) and some non specified psychotic disorder. I did have Schizophrenia diagnosis and was on much higher antipychotic dosage earlier but lowered the dosages a lot because i couldn’t handle the side-effects.

2 Likes

it should be noopept and sarcosine…

This would be the youngest topic about noopept at this site, so I will post here instead of opening a new thread.

I will soon buy noopept and some other cholinergic drugs, alongside bacopa monnieri and ashwagandha.
I’m hoping it will solve some gross cognitive and negatives I have. Like for example, my troubles with executive functions or autographical memory.

I know this forum is conservative regarding treatment options, but still, have anyone here had success with this stack?
Btw, noopept is big in nootropic world, as well as literally all other Russain drugs are. We all buy nootropics from legit American online stores…

1 Like

I’m afraid to try noooept. I tried aniracetam and liked it a lot. It may have caused some psychotic stuff though because it does increase dopamine.

I didn’t stumble upon any dopamine and noopept reserach…

I’m fully stable for about 3 years and not psychotic for even longer.
Duloxetine too increases dopamine via norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and nothing bad happened.

1 Like

Are you trying to be more functional @kuckuckuc?

1 Like

Bacopa didn’t do much for me, but good luck!

1 Like

Yes… I’m wasting days and years right now. I’v been writing about it numerous times, I don’t want to be boring.

If you are new, i’ll just say that my negatives (anhedonia, avolition, lack of motivation) stops me from starting any activity. And even if I do one thing I can’t plan or execute continuous praxis. I can’t go on with any routine and i tried many psychological tricks my doctors advised.
Also, I’m starting to believe my memory problems have an impact on how my whole personality is build. If you can’t remember your past lessons, than you can’t grow and develop. It’s not just that i feel inferior or immature - I AM just that.

And i can’t stand it anymore

Oh yes, I forgot to ask you @1923mari … for how long did you take bacopa and at what dosages?

Poor guy. i’ve always had to grow, too. Don’t like myself too much to stay there. and you really think its the meds? you want to be great? or just better. yah better healed! thank you for answering i appreciate you brother. i had to learn by experience
and trying. But by trying i expanded my life better than it would have been, if i just laid down and took it. you know what you want and you know it is going to be a battle, but the wins are worth it.

I used whatever was recommended on this bottle: https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-bacopa-monniera-10-1-extract-50-mg-90-caps Also, I did two full bottles. Everyone is different, so hopefully this helps you :woman_shrugging: