New medication, yay

im on it and I gained a lot of weight. im at 210 now.but im on way more than you

1 Like

I like your username :japanese_ogre:

When they put me on Abilify I actually got an increase in physical strength. I think it might have helped with the negative symptoms. They had to take me off it because it got me a little too amped up. It does that to some people.

1 Like

If that thing make me put some weight well that would be something very different because even my pregnancy hormones couldnā€™t do the jobā€¦ Hey, maybe youā€™ll have a snowball Sarad for a few months :joy:

3 Likes

Abilify made me go from underweight to a healthy weight when I first started, but I havenā€™t gained any weight since increasing it from 10 to 25/30mg (not sure the exact dose cuz Iā€™m on the shot itā€™s probably in between 25 and 30 mg though per day)

Iā€™ve been able to lose 20 pounds while on Abilify but thatā€™s thanks to my diet. Before the diet my weight was fairly neutral.on Abilify.

1 Like

How do you ā€˜gain weightā€™ on medications anyways? It increases your appetite? Makes you develope a strong feelings for a fridge?

It increases appetite. And my fridge has been really jealous latelyā€¦ :frowning:

Could increase appetite and/or slow down metabolism

Future me lol

Never!
The gif does give me flash backs of group lol, not in a bad way :smile:

1 Like

What group?

I just love Mean girls.

Derps! Group form my second time in hospital, was a girl that basically lived in my little pony land, the frist ones form the 80/90ā€™s She was so sweet.

Mean girls? OH right Derp Gets red pen over writes her mess :frowning:

1 Like

The movie. Young Lindsay Lohanā€¦

Ahā€¦thanks I think i maybe have seen it once Adds to netflicks list
I will miss like 90% of all culture points like movies, songs etc, i missed a lot.

@sarad hey honey howā€™s your new med doing?

it will give you energy i think,yes. take care sarad,you re nice and healthier than i amā€¦ i was on abilify but it made me anguished(i am anguished by nature). i ll stay on zyprexa for the moment, at this dose i feel the antidepressive effect on me(my ex pdoc was saying that even zyprexa has it)ā€¦abilify is stronger for the negative symptoms and works against the depression i think

1 Like

Hey sweetie I didnā€™t start yet, Iā€™m too afraid of side effects at the first few days. I have to study, I canā€™t handle being sick right now.
I think Iā€™m gonna start from Monday.

2 Likes

Ever seen The Parents Trap

Thatā€™s classic young Lindsay Lohan

1 Like

Sure, I did. She, and Olsen sisters, when good girls gone bad.

1 Like