Negative symptoms/Avolition - Let's fight it together thread

Working on my backlog of arrow and bow repairs for the school archery program. Have just re-fletched over 50 arrows so far and re-strung 2 bows. 1 bow and another 70 arrows to go.

Pixel.

1 Like

Uff! Good luck!

Iā€™ll stop procrastinating and clear my desk now :sunny:

Itā€™s just one of those ā€œtime takes timeā€ things that I dislike doing. Couldnā€™t find anyone else to shuffle the job off onto this year. I did manage to stick a teacher at the school with organizing kids going to the NASP Nationals, so thatā€™s something.

Pixel.

1 Like

That is something :smile:

I started putting dishes in the dish washer, it needed to be done.

1 Like

Okay I am on it. :pouting_cat:

From my post above:

I have to work today until 4. - done
I have to pick up my textbooks for my classes, and the bookstores close at 4 and arenā€™t open over the weekend. - done
I have 4 responses due by Sunday based on the books I havenā€™t gotten yet. - 1/4 done
I have to take a quiz by Sunday based on books I havenā€™t gotten yet.
I have to buy cat food by 9 pm Saturday, when Gus will be expecting to be fed food that is not currently in the house. - done
I have to do laundry.
I should change the sheets on my bed.

Still plenty to do but Iā€™m going to get it done.

Cleaned floor, washed dishes and took out trash.

Itā€™s oddā€¦ Iā€™ve been pretty motivated to do a lot of stuff that doesnā€™t include cleaning the closet.

Iā€™ve got the soil ready for springā€¦

Scrubbed and dusted stuff I usually donā€™t scrub and dust

Cleaned my fish tank

Even finished a lot of homeworkā€¦ and yet the closet sits untouched.

I must write addresses on envelopes and put referrals in them and give them to my friends so I can apply for that scholarship. I also want to shave my face because if I do I can enjoy drinking from a glass. Enjoy my hairless face when I update my photo tomorrow.

Gosh I have so much to do. In the Sunday time schedule I have to find a boom at the library that my therapist wanted me to read. Must remember that too.

Final score for the weekend:

I have to work today until 4. - done
I have to pick up my textbooks for my classes, and the bookstores close at 4 and arenā€™t open over the weekend. - done
I have 4 responses due by Sunday based on the books I havenā€™t gotten yet. - I did 7!
I have to take a quiz by Sunday based on books I havenā€™t gotten yet. - done, scored 14/15
I have to buy cat food by 9 pm Saturday, when Gus will be expecting to be fed food that is not currently in the house. - done
I have to do laundry. - done
I should change the sheets on my bed. - ehhhhhhh, maybe tonight? :smiley_cat:?

Feeling exhausted but accomplished :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Barely got outta bed today kept hitting snooze.
Got to work 45 mins late (itā€™s OK Iā€™m the boss :slight_smile: ) told my employee Id be there about 945.

Worked for 2 hours. Then we finished. Then I forced myself to go mtn biking.

Came home and drank a coffee and ate some lasagna that my gf had premade .

Now I just feel like sleeping. But atleast I got something done today

2 Likes

I am feeling really lazy today. I should clean the kitchen sink and the surfaces and tidy up. But I donā€™t want to. :pensive:

What can we trade? I need to sort out the notebooks and tidy up the shelf where my school books are.

I finished my morning coffee, itā€™s a beautiful day and Iā€™m feeling stable, so Iā€™m all out of excuses. :scream_cat:
I will put on a timer and start cleaning and tidying up if you start tidying up the shelf with your books. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Alright, as soon as I finish my coffee Iā€™ll do it :smile:

1 Like

Done! Took me 30 minutes, but I did it. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been procrastinatingā€¦ will do it now!

1 Like

I did it! ā€¦ Need to sell all those anatomy books next year :pensive: