Nearly killed myself papering my mums today

i had to prepare the walls first and get everything set up, mix the paste and then i put up 6 half strips and matched it all up, looks good but man i was nearly dead with anxiety, i almost had a heart attack driving home :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

It’s impressive that you were able to do all of that! It sounds like a ton of work!

i’ve been doing the best that i can, my mums sight is poor but that doesnt mean i’m going to do a bad job, i have been doing a bit at a time, as much as i can handle but its working i’m hopefully going to be finished next week and then its just the shed roof i need to fix lol.

i couldnt do it all the time though, people want things done as fast as possible and i am a real slo bro bc of my anxiety, i can do about 2hrs with a break and thats about it, i started this job about 3 weeks ago lol

3 Likes

Ha. I thought you had accidentily left an M out of the title. I was very surprised when I read on.

1 Like

That is tough work for most normals. Well done you. It’s good to have pride in your work! I know it is tough but your achieving something and even if it is in small bits it’s really a good effort!

1 Like

thanks man, i got a sore back this morning :smirk:

1 Like

Good you did such a nice job

1 Like

i asked my mum for some money for the work i’ve done today and she said no, she wants everything finished before she pays me, i thought i could get some of the money for the work done and get paid the rest later but no, its not very fair, i thought it would be a good will gesture but she doesn’t care about that she just wants it finished,

so i posted on facebook that i want to go on Judge Rinder about it.

i would feel better if she paid me something, i feel like packing it in and telling her to shove it :frowning:

Sorry to hear this. 15151551515

Maybe she’s afraid you won’t finish it? How long have you been working on the project and how much is left?

i’m nearly finished, i’ve been working on it for a while maybe about 6weeks, i did the shed roof last wednesday

2 Likes

did some more papering today and my mum actually gave me some money lol so i feel better about it.

1 Like