Name one thing you wish sz.com users knew about you

That people know just how scared I am of posting on here
There said it

3 Likes

That, even though I relate to people on this forum more than to most other humans, Iā€™m still an outsider, even here, and I feel it keenly.

3 Likes

How I am discovering that I am a person, something I somehow managed to live life without knowing. I think itā€™s called ā€œdominatedā€. My mind opens and closes now.

2 Likes

I envy the me that posts on this forum. Heā€™s so much more respectful and clear in his speech than the regular me. Itā€™s amazing how much better I focus in a quiet room, working at my own pace.

5 Likes

The location of your country reminds me of the book Lost Horizon.

I went through a bunch of mental health tests in a quiet room at a computer, I passed but fail in the real world

2 Likes

I donā€™t take any medications and am in a better mental condition than probably all the schizophrenics out thereā€¦ but every time I try to tell why, my account gets suspended. (Just logged in from a previous suspension. lol
Yea, and I also got shown the Eurojackpot lottery numbers in a dream 2 days agoā€¦ only number I could remember was 3ā€¦ and guess what? 3 was one of the powerball numbers on the eurojackpot draw lol - I got 2 powerball numbers and 2 other numbers win.

1 Like

I wish sz.com users knew nothing about me. no witnesses!

I can wiggle my ears.

2 Likes

I can make my eyebrows dance.

2 Likes

I am really a shape shifting alien. Who is stuck on earth to no replacement parts for the ship or drive system. Just keep on waiting for my people to come and get me.

3 Likes

I have been trying to think of what to say on this thread for the past week and I still got nuthin :confused:

Iā€™m not as grumpy as I seem and also I probably like you!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @TwoOfNine. :birthday:

2 Likes

Liar!!! :confounded:
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You donā€™t know for sure, though :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

If I didnā€™t have schizophrenia Iā€™d be quite vain about my looks.

2 Likes

Well said everhopeful. I knew there was something I liked about you ;-). I have to admit that Iā€™m a good looking specimen of a man too. Sometimes I think the lord gave me bipolar disorder to keep other menā€™s women from falling for me. I guess everyoneā€™s got there issues though right?

2 Likes

I majored in Psychology :smile:

3 Likes

a schizophrenic psychology student. now thatā€™s an oxymoron, if I ever heard one.

just kidding.