My sz is getting bad man

cant tell the difference between what im reading is fake or not anymore man

feels bad man

6 Likes

I’m sorry that it is getting bad. Make an appointment with your pdoc if you can.

1 Like

The voices are getting close and louder for me.

What is the best way to make them stop?

Best to find some meds that quiet down the voices if you can. Talk to your pdoc.

Hate going to see someone who looks at you like the devil

Yeah, I am pretty ■■■■■■ too. I just wonder how I function despite the damn thing. I guess I am a tough chew.

Well, I look disturbed, but also like the wrong person to mess with- I figure it is just a reflection of my personality. I am troubled and do not need any more trouble.

I hear people talking about me everywhere I go, it even happened in another state. Guess I am imagining it. I cannot really tell what is real anymore.

What is the best med you can get for them?

It’s best to talk to your doctor. He’ll have ideas on what med is best. For me it was Clozapine. But Clozapine is only recommended if you are having bad results with other antipsychotics.

Try different antipsychotics out. Hopefully you’ll find one that works (or at least helps a little).

I think everyone’s SZ is becoming bad

That has happened to me many times. I used to get worked up about it. Now I just ignore it. I wonder if I ignored people who actually talked to me.

I’m suffering too.

Keep hearing a lighter flick in my head and I start feeling weird.

That sucks I hope u guys get better

I thought it was only happening to me. Does yours ever get louder or better?

i hope those that are suffering can get help. meds help trust me. my dad after over 20 years of paranoid behavior and seeing shadow people finally went to the doctor again and they put him on seroquel and its helped him quite a bit.

I was talking about hearing people talking about me while I was on medication. If I was off medication they would be screaming at me. So I guess they have already gotten louder from when they were quieter.

The words for imagination and reality are the same in American Indian. This came from my 7th grade American Indian-English class teacher.