My Sodium Benzoate just turned up

Have u tried sarcosine. …???

Sarcosine is doing so little for me

1 Like

Sarcosine didn’t help me either. I tried it for a month. Some people say I should have waited more, maybe two months?

1 Like

Maybe… I’m taking 2 grams a day for 3 weeks more or less. And I have a lot more to keep trying, but I’ve lost some hope in it :sweat: Anyway I will keep posting if something change for good. Now I’m waiting for a Alpha GPC order, and I want to try too black seed oil. But I don’t believe my cognitive symptoms to be solved so easily…

3 Likes

Can u please keep us updated guys and girls. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now i have been on it for like 5 weeks and can say my memory keeps getting better. Still got some negative symptoms but they seem somewhat lesser than before sodium benzoate.

2 Likes

Excellent @MichaelFin.

Keep with it! :slight_smile:

I plan on taking it daily as long as i can. Got a bit over 400grams and with gram a day it means i can use it for over a year :slight_smile:

Had bad luck getting sarcosine, the shipment disappeared and and they could not find it.
Planning on ordering kilo of sarcosine from china soon.

I have been having headaches for like 3 weeks. Not sure if sodium benzoate is causing this but it might.

Is it still helping with your negative symptoms? Which negative symptoms do you suffer from?

Probably. I don’t think it would work that fast. It’s a supplement, after all.

Not really, it’s a food preserative, but it’s also a DAAO inhibitor and enhances NMDA function. The Taiwan trials were 6 weeks for a 21% improvement, I’d give it that long at least, but it might work sooner.

3 Likes

I think it is working for negative symptoms and cognitive symptoms. I feel more active and my memory seems to have improved a bit.I just get a bit more stuff done during the day than usually. My memory feels better but i still have to think hard to remember some things. I have been having anxiety which i sometimes have and the anxiety makes me less active even with the sodium benzoate. I actually worked part-time for a month but had to quit because of anxiety. That was first time for like 10 years i have worked :slight_smile: Seeing a doctor this week about the anxiety.

3 Likes