My Sodium Benzoate just turned up

Where did you buy it? I’d like fast shipping and would like it to be not from China. I did some research but I’d rather know for sure that I’m not getting scammed.

Thanks!

I simply just ordered it from Amazon uk. It turned up in 2 days from ordering it and is super cheap. I think I paid about £8 (postage included) , and it will last me years.
It’s 800g. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Didn’t think of checking amazon UK for some reason. Ordered 500g and will report the results on this forum.

2 Likes

If you are smoking the wisdom weed there is no point in trying NaBen. Anything you do will be undermined by the cali weed

1 Like

I don’t smoke weed anymore, and I haven’t for about 2 months.

I get small cravings for weed now I’m on a lower dose of Abilify, but it only lasts about an hour every so and so weeks.
When I was on a large dose of Abilify I had terrible weed cravings, unbearable it was.

I’m positive weed caused my schizophrenia.

Keep us updated @anon32099838 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t received my shipment yet. Just leaving this here for people who want to buy. The same company me and probably Green also bought from, if you go directly to their site, without going trough amazon, you can get it even less than half of what I paid(I paid 2,99 pounds and yea, it’s 1,29 pounds for 500g on the website). But the main thing is they have 2 day shipping, for 15 pounds, you don’t have that option on amazon.co.uk, only the slow shipping for 10 pounds. I still havent received my Sodium Benzoate even though I ordered almost a week ago(I’m in Eastern Europe). The website is: http://www.minerals-water.co.uk/ .

1 Like

Hello there, fellow East-European :laughing:
Keep us posted, I hope it arrives soon.

1 Like

So I just took about 250 mg of the stuff. I measured 4 g with my kitchen scale and divided it 3 times to get 500 mg, at least what I think is pretty close to it. Luckily it came in granules kinda instead of powder, so it’s easier to do that. Dissolved it in water and drank about half of it. I get pretty strong placebo effects usually, and very often if I start something new I feel odd for a while, so it’s hard to say what the exact effects are, but I think overall I feel a bit better. I feel quite relaxed and it feels like my coordination is better(can type faster for example). Not sure if the anhedonia is better, maybe a bit. Motivation might be slightly better. The main thing is there doesn’t seem to be any adverse effects. I’ll keep posting.

3 Likes

Keep posted…

I read that you shouldn’t mix Sodium Benzoate with anything that has vitamin C in it(orange juice has lots of vitamin C), it forms a carcinogen, so I mixed it with water.

Still feeling improvements. Anhedonia seems to be better now(songs sound better), motivation as well. Hopefully I’ll keep improving. It seems to be very subtle. Sarcosine worked great for 3-4 days and then dwindled off, hopefully this doesn’t happen with Sodium Benzoate. I took Sarcosine for over 3 years but it didn’t make a huge difference(only helped memory), was expensive and messed up my sleep.

I have a slight headache. By now I’ve downed the entire 500 mg. I think also my talking to myself or mumbling rather has improved. I feel more in control in general.

1 Like

Keep us updated @anon32099838, I will restart mine again soon. I have been taking a lot of supplements but once I’ve tripled them I’ll start the benzoate again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry but I would give it a minimum of 1 month without any other variables (medication changes etc,) before you make any conclusions. Most likely placebo if yo think after your first dose of a supplement is dramatically affecting you.

3 Likes

Hi ethan what iz ur experiece with sodium benzoate…

1 Like

Keep us updated…

Been on Sodium Benzoate for 3 weeks or so, cant remember for sure. I have more energy and my mood is better. I found out that taking 0.5G at morning and another 0.5G 5 hours later can be a bit too much for me and makes me kinda nervous. I started taking 0.5G at morning and around 0.25 at afternoon and it seems to be enough. Ordered some Sarcosine, which i am hoping would be a nice combination with Sodium Benzoate but there was some problem with the mail and I have not yet received my Sarcosine yet.

1 Like

Keep posting ur experience with sodium benzoate…

1 Like

I took some this morning, I feel good, hard to tell because I felt good anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update us in long run…been how many dàys on benzoate

1 Like

@far_cry0

I haven’t tried sodium benzoate, but I have tried other supplments. I just know that they can be a placebo, and further testing is required to actually determine if they are helping, wasting your money, or possibly hurting.

2 Likes