My doctor thinks I am schizo affectionate

But I think

• ADHD
  • Bipolar
  • Amnesia
  • Cognitive dysfunction
  • OCD
  • Stockholm Syndrome

What do you think your “real” diagnosis is?

Well I think that I’m schizoaffective. However I’ve had a diagnosis of asperger syndrome which makes a bit of sense. Also insomnia at certain times of the year.

1 Like

What do u experience when u have adhd…

I’d say I have schizo affective.

Last DX was in 2011 - bipolar . But I also didn’t really say much about my psychotic episode earlier. Had I mentioned more it may have been different.

Getting re evaluated in april

2 Likes

it is just too complicated - I have symptoms of that too.

I vote this.:unicorn::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I used to think “psychic” haha. I’d even imagine someday in the future hundreds of years from now this would be discovered and they’d look back and think we (sufferers) were mistreated and that we were just hearing a lot of thoughts all at once like Sookie from the show True Blood. Nowadays I think that although it was hard to accept in the beginning, I am in fact dealing with schizophrenia paranoia. I have had a lot of the symptoms and have read plenty of posts from fellow sufferers that I could relate to. Thought broadcasting, racing thoughts, auditory hallucinations, telepathy delusions. Sadly, I think that is my real diagnosis.

2 Likes

it is just so freakin unfortunate - people saw me talking to myself at work… I wonder what they thought…

Just tell them you were praying outloud, or talking to aliens either one. That’s what I used to do. P.S. don’t tell them you were talking to aliens.

1 Like

Sup farcry! Good to see you around. Hope your feeling better.

1 Like

I think ‘out loud’ quite a bit, and it’s okay with most people.
Try avoiding getting overly emotional and loud, which seems to make others uncomfortable, or worse, mock you.

1 Like

My “symptoms” can be seen if you look into shamanism, the spirit world, magic, and all of that great ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

Did you know you can mend a bone in like five seconds?