My official Risperidone side effect

is FLATULENCE lmao.

I’m officially on 3mg now and I am constantly farting.

This is definitely better than akathisia but still of all the things.

Even my dog has looked at me like wtf.

2 Likes

Something like that will probably go away in time. So far so good then.

Yes probably, it’s just cracking me up. I am slap happy today and all this farting isn’t helping.

Did you notice anything else, mental-state wise? You sound like you’re in a very good mood.

I slept better, that’s for sure. Only took me about 30 minutes to fall asleep instead of 2-3 hours.

Wish I reacted to that poison like you did. Sorry for slaging meds off but I don’t know how anybody can be happy on that drug. Balloning in weight and complete sexual dysfunction was all I got. It did however contribute to 4 years stable. But when your supposed to be on meds for life it’s not the drug for me.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re on the right track (fingers crossed).

That is an annoying side effect that will most likely go away :smile:

According to https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/24418 ( see under gastrointestinal disorders) it’s an uncommon side effect.
I would say I fart a little more than usual since being on Consta but maybe farting more is something late middle aged people do anyway.

This was an amazing side effect of Lexapro. I was half expecting to be able to levitate and propel myself around like I was wearing a jetpack :rocket: I couldn’t stop laughing about it, either, it was cartoon-ridiculous. It went away after about two weeks.

1 Like