My Memory is Shot

Wow, my life is a blur.
I’m having trouble remembering what I did days ago.
Having trouble searching for certain words, etc…

I really hope that it’s not early Dementia.
Both my Mother and her Sister are suffering from Dementia.

It could be the increased Depakote doses. (I’m hoping)

It might even be a Depression symptom.

Getting tired of this crap.

It could be the increased Depakote doses. (I’m hoping)

If it came on at the same time, it probably is. I don’t know what your current situation with benzos is, but benzos can mess with your memory too.

1 Like

my memory is pretty much useless too. i blame the illness and the meds. but my memory has always been terrible but its getting worse. i don’t think i have dementia since i’m only 29.

1 Like

I’ve cut down on the Klonopin dose considerably.
Maybe it’s a withdrawal symptom?
Thanks @everhopeful

1 Like

My memory has been bad for years, often I can get up to get a cup of water and after standing up not know why I did so I pace around the kitches trying to figure out what I was gunnar do by looking in fridge or cubbords. It really sucks, I can’t do anything in other most often or where I put stuff. It’s like I have no memory at times. Iv been taking respirdal and it’s slightly improved it but still near constant forgetfullness. Try to use a notepad when you think of something and jot it down. It works for me sometimes but most often I forget itself that I wrote on it or that I have it. I can remember names of close people and info about them and my life story. Just not why in doing something or what I was planning on doing. It’s like an endless vicious cycle. You have to find something that can ween your way out of it. Dementia comes later on in life, but I’m not an expert on it whatsoever. It may be the SZ which is like the disorganized kind.

1 Like