My lunch today

I feel so good today, I do not know what went to me yesterday when I felt depressed, but today is great, maybe good sleeping, food, candies and so on helped me to start feeling great …

My lunch today, apple, orange juice, milk, meat potatoes with corn and white bean …

10 Likes

Who prepare food for u …do u have servent …!!

I prepare my meals, these are easy and do not take much time, they are healthy …

4 Likes

Yum. Looks good. I need to cook more

Too much pleasure with food leads to pain.

Say, Welcome Back @martinhersey1!
Nice to see you around here!

1 Like

Well said, but my meals are quite light and these meals make me to feel good, I eat very little meat,

Hey are you on diet?:wink: add some cheese and pepper to that sweet corns​:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes, I am on diet, sometimes I have also cheese, sometimes I also buy other fruits and vegetables, I try not to use any fat …

2 Likes

I feel so good today, I do not know what went to me yesterday when I felt depressed,

I have good days and bad days too. You’ll probably get some psychotic dude commenting about the tray reminding them of hospital though.

2 Likes

looks delicious!

trays though

remind me of psych wards.

:mask: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

My psych ward is just 300 meters from my place. yesterday I was so close to walk there, but I went over my depressive phase and woke up in this morning feeling quite well.

2 Likes

lol, I hadn’t read that. looks like you forsaw.