My halluciinations

here is the weird thing. My hallucinations have been so much nicer to me, and that is saying something, they go from kicking me crapless and calling me names to petting me. PETTING me, and hugging me O_O i dont know what the heck is going on!!

It sounds like they are really screwing with you. Maybe they are trying to train you for life in the arena.

Hopefully they will stay nice :slight_smile:

Mine became nice a few years back and when I was in hospital they would say things like it’s sleepy sleepy time time to goto sleepy.

Lets just hope it’s part of your recovery!

You’re lucky, mine have never been nice to me…

How’s your mood been lately? And self-esteem? Often I find they’re connected. With me anyways. Could be different for others.

Oh and anxiety levels. Those especially. When I have high anxiety the voices get vicious.

1 Like

You have to keep in mind they are petting you because they consider us pets to some degree. They try to control us like one. Mine can be nice too. A female schizo once said what they do is bring us up just to tare us down again. I suggest trying to be on friendly terms with them if you can.

I’m glad to say I don’t have hallucinations like this anymore.

yeah mine have always said to me , we tell you what we want you to hear and then were just going to ■■■■ you up when you least expect it. There so nice…

mt mood actually has not been all that great, but they make me happy for some odd reason O_O

I’m in the same boat as you. It has a mood element.

For me it’s the voices that seem to feed off the mood. If I’m down… they kick me down more. If I’m up, they have much less power.

Also, anxiety will bring out the voices stronger.

Visual hallucinations are much more different for me. Because some of the are so benign or just strangely weird… it’s not that upsetting as much as ponderable.

Unless it’s panic triggered, then it’s back to the fire and protruding hands and faces.

My hallucinations get worse after the sun goes down. It’s a trend, the same goes for a lot of people. My mood is usually pretty stable, I do get bored or frustrated sometimes, but I hardly feel distraught. Distraught is a strong word.

When I have no stimulating things to do, I get sleepy or anxious or sometimes both. Like this past summer, I was sleeping 12 hours a day, 9-10 hours at night and 2 hour naps during the day. I had nothing to do but workout and watch anime. There are only so many good anime series to watch.

My hallucinations are at a steady rate most of the time. The voices in my head are not nearly as distressing as misperceiving what real people do and say. It happens every day. I am The Pumpkin King :jack_o_lantern: