My first tattoo

After wanting one most of my life, yesterday I finally got one! It’s my kid’s names with :purple_heart:'s

12 Likes

Nicely done. Nice font.

I think it looks very elegant.

1 Like

very nice…it’s also the first time I’ve ever seen my name on a body…haha…

1 Like

Cool! Almost got mine a few years ago. Was with a…eh… an acquaintance (grumble grumble) who wanted us both to get one done. But we ended up with her opinion on men with earrings. As I said I wanted to get my ear pierced again if I get a tat. As after a hospital stay none of my earrings would stay in so I gave up in the end and let it close up.

Any who…Yours is definitely one of the better choices in tats. I’m also sure it will mean a great deal to your kids.

1 Like

Nice tattoo! Did it hurt when you got it?

1 Like

My daughter said she loved it. Their dad also has their names tattoo’d on him.

I was worried about it hurting. Honestly getting my teeth cleaned hurt more.

4 Likes

Hey congrats Barbie! Very nice tattoos - lots of meaning. All of my tattoos have a lot of symbolism and personal meaning to me. Tattoos are very individualized - they are jewelry for my skin!

2 Likes

looks great, good on you.
take care

1 Like

congratulations on your tattoo’s…couldn’t be any nicer…

1 Like

I like it. It’s very tasteful.

1 Like

Very nice tattoo. I like it a lot!

1 Like

it depends what part of the body you have tattooed and how sensitive your skin is, as to how much it hurts.
a small tattoo doesn’t hurt… a 4 + hour tattoo on a sensitive part of the body is another matter…
just pre-warning you if you ever get another one…always pick the right bit of the body.
take care

1 Like